Who the real broker here?

i need help, im very new to the forex market, and thank god i found how useful this babypips is. it has enlighten me somehow. i have got useful info i couldn’t get them anywhere else since i started trading.

im currently trading with a broker known as Fxunited, anybody out here knows this broker? can i rely on this broker? personally with little knowledge and my experience trading with him, i do have few important stuff that makes me worried, most of them are highlighted in the brokers stories and lessons in here.

At the same im thinking to open an account with an other company call instaforex, how about this guy? anybody knows him?
how can we verify thier licens? anyweb to check this?
tq guy

Good brokers are very hard to find but you can find them with reading good reviews online about brokers.You should choose a good and reliable broker like Binäre Optionen Broker

please don’t choose 10markets.com else your capital will go down the hole

another question is who is the real trader here? :smiley:

will chose freshforex or 3tg and if you are a pro at trading, i will go for hymarkets. those are the ones i have tried. i tried 10markets and lost 2k with a funny explanation, however, i let it go. that’s the market and have got some revenge to plan

In order to verify a broker’s license, see on their website who is their regulator then go that regulator’s website, they usually have lists of the companies they regulate and see if that broker is on the list. For example this broker I came across lately Vipro Markets, they say on their website they are CySEC regulated, so I visited CySEC website and found them there. You can also see what kind of license they have, since when etc.

alright bro many thanks i think ill follow these steps.

tq bro:60:

Here is$1000 no deposit bonus is you want to test a broker and decide if it is worth trading or not.

Take a close look at the terms and conditions before signing up

The real broker is the broker where you can actually withdraw your money.

XM sent me more than 18 000$ in profit to my skrill account as you can see from this screenshot = my-18000-XM-withdrawal - Free Image Hosting

So I think yes its a real broker.

You are asking too many questions. Don’t come here and mention some out of space broker and expect people to respond. People respond to questions like this when the broker mentioned is a known one. Why not try brokers like FXCM, Oanda or if you are looking for an offshore with high leverage, go for Profiforex or hotforex. These brokers are known and trusted.