[Ask And Review]Vipro Markets

Yes,vipromarkets does not provide services to US and Canada clients.

For your question, I asked the vipro’s support before, and they said they EU citizen but some of rectriction region is prohibited.

Restricted Regions: Vipro Markets Ltd does not provide services for citizens/residents of certain regions, such as Canada, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, The United States.
by the way, i’m very pleased with their support, they answered me instantly.

Yes. I should have asked them earlier, but i see the customer support is offline in weekend, it’s only online in weekdays. so I didnt leave my messages. I dont know why, since some other brokers offer 24/7 support.

well i am sure it is depend of brokers policy.
sometimes i met broker who their live support are not available for 24/7 , but only 24/5
maybe it is vipromarkets policy, becacuse they are new, but i am sure, they will be better in near future. including provide 24/7 CS

how do you guys manage your risk? surfing Vipro’s website and I found an interesting posts

I think I’ll use stop loss right away. I usually wait until the market goes the way I expected.But it makes me extend the lose quite often.

according to your link. I see “Using high leverage can result in big swings in the gains but at the same time can bring also devastating losses”. What leverage do you usually use?

1:50 is my favorite leverage. it’s the lowest leverage in VIpro if i’m not wrong. but it depends on your strategy as well. My friend often comes with 1:500 but I think it’s too high and too risky. Some brokers even offer the leverage of 1:1000 and 1:2000. Still wonder if anyone use that high leverage to trade.

As I read article: Low Leverage Allows New Forex Traders To Survive
The more leverage you use, the less “breathing room” you have for the market to move before a margin call.
of course for some brokers offer cent account which requires the minimum deposit of $1, they have to provide that high leverage to be able to trade a single order. I’ve never used that type of account before, so I doubt if the minimum deposit is $1 or not.

Sometimes when I lose, I even think 1:50 is still high
many brokers offer lower leverage, 1:25, 1:5 for example, maybe Vipro should do it too.

Did you guys read news on Vipro today?
what a fluctuate week! I wonder if UK leave EU or not
but today Pound Rises to Highest in 2016 while Yen Falls…!

and then fell greatly this Monday!
Pound fell to 31-year low against the dollar during Monday trading session due to the concerns over the possible consequences of the British decision to leave EU.
This news I got from brokerarena, a website updates news everyday.

besides offer great trading environment, vipro also offer good resourses.
apart from normal chanels, I visit market news at vipro too. since I go with long order, i usually read news before placing my orders!

lower the leverage and they have to raise minimum deposit, that makes small traders cant stand by them.
now i’m only looking for some special campaign from them. they seem to be a quiet broker!

Does Vipro allow scalping strategy?

yes. I’m trading Classic account and i’m scalper too. the spreads often from 1,6 pips, pretty high compared with ECN account, but I dont have to pay commission for every trade I made. And I can close my trade when I reach about very small profit, sometimes 5 pips! good account for scalpers

so what about the spreads of ECN account? and commission too?

in my experience, they said spreads from 0,0 pips, but normally, it stays around 0,3 pips, commission $4 per lot.

Did you guys check the economic calendar everyday?
I have to say it covers all upcoming news, events and how they affect the market. I have to say reading news is not enough. We have to pay attention to trading calendar too! found it’s very useful at Vipro and I think all brokers provide it for free to their clients.

How much money do you guys suggest to dep into a new broker?
min dep of ECN account is $25, but I dont want to use high leverage, and I dont want to dep much money as well
so what is the adequate amount of money?

it also depends on what leverage you are willing to use.
for me about $300-$500 is a idea account to start with. Vipro offers the leverage of as low as 1:10, so you might use lowest leverage to play safe plan or a bit higher is still okay.