[Ask And Review]Vipro Markets

dear babypips member.
i just want to ask , anybody here have an account / opened an account with vipromarkets?
they are new broker, regulated by CySec

if you do not mind and had any experience with vipromarkets, please share it with me . because it is hard to find any testimonials out there with this company

I know this broker, My friend recommended me Vipro as a low spread broker
but I see it’s new in the market, so if I were you, I’ll not go for a big deposit until I’ve have at least a year successful with them!

yes it is new broker in this industry . a new ECN forex broker. and the fact i love their spreads.
however , they need to more promotional content to promote vipromarkets

They’re new name in the market, and they also got CySec certificate, that’s impressive!
maybe I’ll open a demo account to check the execution!

hello. what about the maximum and minimum leverage of this broker?

yeah i am curious too. because i only know , their maximum leverage , 1:500, do not have any idea with their minimum leverage

I want to use the minimum deposit to trade with my safety strategy!! but I can’t find it in their website.

I was wondering if any of you have any feedback regarding this broker(executions,withdrawal methods,customer service)

the minimum deposit is 1:50, you might find it when trading demo. yet, each intrusment has different maximum leverage. only forex is 1:500

i think what you mean is ViproMarkets Minimum Deposit is $25 in both accounts types.

yes.I agree. what I meant before is the minimum leverage is 1:50
by the way, which account you like more, ECN or classical account?

I like their ECN account, the minimum deposit is smaller than many ECN broker,
The spreads are much narrower but along with these advantages, we have to pay for the commision.

to be honest i am not the fan of paying commission for my every trade . for me, i better pay spreads than commissions

yes. it’s suitable for scalpers, for me, I choose brokers if they are ECN brokers. Using ECN account allows you trade continuously during news and events so you’ll have enhanced trade. and the execution is better since you will not be trading with the broker but simply using their network to place your trade orders. The spreads are narrowed, of course you have to pay highly fees and commission instead.

same with me. i have bad experience with market maker. they were froze the chart when news announced, they canceled profit, and many trick like that. so trade with STP/ECn/DMA

Can anyone explain me Market maker, STP, ECN and DMA?
which one is the best?

you can read it here to find out what is STP. ECN and MM
http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/25607-guide-forex-brokers-what-market-maker-stp-ecn-brokers-really.html
no one is the best, because every types has it own advantages.
for example , ViproMarkets is an ECN broker

while ECN broker send your order directly to the market, Market maker and STP are the markets, they profit from looses and spread. it’s also said that, MM never re-quotes while the 2 others still re-quotes. But I’m not sure about that.

well, dunno, my experience used MM brokers are bad. they activating their requotes when we looks so profitable or open a bigger lot .

MM never re-quotes? I have a dout on that!!
for me, I like ECN brokers, but sadly most of them dont allow scalpers