Opening an account with a small amount of capital

Hello, [B]dealeres[/B] and other fellow users.

Dear [B]dealeres[/B], I would like to ask you to explain what situation you have encountered with Exness.

Please provide as many details as possible so that I could understand the situation and help you as far as I can.

Looking forward to your reply.

Nothing wrong with opening an account with small capital, it is applicable for newbies. better start on using low amount just to try if everything would work out, and if it will end god, then now you can use higher amount.

hi i also am a newbie to forex trading. i also opened an account with a small amount of capital. it is really different from trading a demo. the emotion of trading real money brings about emotions you dont have while trading a demo account. i actually lost 90 percent of the account about a week ago. but i am a firm believer that if you cant make a small amount of money large, then you cant make an large amount of money enormous. its true what the other previous posters say that there is nothing wring with starting small. thinking about it starting with a small amount and making that amount enormous is more impressive. also the journey in learning from your mistakes is priceless…

yes your right, that is why you also need to control your emotions when you do trade because emotions can affect our trading, and you’ll see the results of it.

trading with small amount capital, like deposit $25-$100 , i think it is the most hardest task on earth. because we must extremely tight with our SL or our plan.tried once, when i deposit $25 with Tickmill , well at first i made some profiit, even it is faster to reach BEP . after made some profit ,my trade started unstable.total deposit $25 (1st depo) and than MC and deposit $25 again, total WD $55
what a mess

Hi . you may try adjusting your lot size. If your broker allow micro lot. That would be great. I usually invest 1% of my account margin per trade. Usually is less. 0.25%. I guess you have to look at the percentage wise. The percent you are willing to lose in a trade. Before even thinking of winning. Practical here

I see, but I heard cTrader was designed for futures trading and MT4 is for forex trading. When I had trainee job in bank I saw majority of them was using MT4 so I though its a kind of widely adopted software and best for trading forex. That’s why I’m staying on it on Hotforex now. But I’ll definitely try C trader soon

Starting with small amounts can be a good idea and it is a good amount to check the internal processes of broker as well with whom you are going to trade.

do you want to trade with EAs?

I think using a small account is more advisable for newcomers of forex, for them to try if their plans or strategy would be effective for profitable trading.

With 50-100$, you can open account at this broker, check for further information.
https://www.lmfx.com/en/account-types/trading-account.html

If you are a newbie better start on small amount. A price that you can afford to lose. And for you to try of your strategy would work for trading.

For small money Hotforex micro account would be best fit, I was using it when was a newbie, it has everything newbie trader needs.

Why don’t you try micro or cent account then? You can trade with small budgets. Trading with small amounts of money on regular live accounts is pretty risky and won’t last long)))

Micro and cent accounts are same as demo, trading conditions are close to instant so basically you won’t be able to earn there as well as don’t get live trading experience.
I think demo for newbies is pretty enough as long as the only diffrence with live is slippage. I started from Hotforex demo, trained there for 6 months and now I’m on live and still test my strategies on risk-free account.

Is $50 a good initial deposit? I am trading with LMFX and it is requires only 50-150$ for beginning trading.

its advisable to start with small capital and get the right broker find brokers who have been regulated.

If we tell you the broker names we use we will be flagged FOR ADVERTISING,sorry.What i can say is that 3 months is little time to start shifting from demo to real.i prescribe atleast 1-2 years on demo.

One more thing,starting your trading career with “a small amount of capital” takes a lot of skill and experience which i doubt you have already gained from the 3 months on a demo.Not to mention the Super high level of risk you’d be faced with.You can’t use the demo for 3 months-make profit here and there and think your ready for the big leagues.Sorry,keep practicing on your demo.You will loose your last cash or hard earned money.

Concluding,if you desperate or under pressure to make quick cash,i advise you to take double jobs e.t.c,seriously,People who get into trading with the sole purpose of making money-burn out quicker than anyone,they never make good traders.i hope you find this tipful and helpful.Cheers

The most advisable thing is that it visualizes the companies that work in the market and offer the services of broker, for what I have read the minimum of investment are 100 $. Dependent on the company that will hire.

CTrader is “supposed” to be quicker than MT4 :slight_smile: