List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin

List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin

Here’s the complete list of FX Brokers accetping Bitcoin as a form of deposit and withdrawal.

(This list will be updated when I find new forex brokers that accept Bitcoin)

SimpleFX accepts bitcoin also.

The list of Forex brokers that accept Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal:

1Broker, Bit4X, CFD1000, Forex-Metal, FX Choice, FxOpen, FXPRIMUS, JustForex, LiteForex, Nova FX Trading, Profiforex, Traders Trust, Trader’s Way, TradingForex.com, VenetFX

thanks for sharing, guys

1 Like

What a shame this thread should be a active one, I hope the list of brokers listed about still offer bitcoins… my broker finpro trading also recently started offering bitcoins… will check up the brokers listed above and post updates later. let’s bring this thread to life :slight_smile:

Wow actually didnt know that many brokers accepted bitcoin, thanks for that

Read on Forex Factory that Hotforex is going to introduce bitcoin as a mean of payment, anybody can confirm/disproof these rumors?

1 Like

They accept bitcoins via skrill not directly.

I have never used Bitcoin, can you explain how accept bitcoin via Skrill?

Are you looking to fund your Skrill account with bitcoins? Or something else?

Although there are many brokers now accepting Bitcoin, but not many that can really fill you with joy in terms of being reliable and trustworthy. I believe we have to be with reliable and trustworthy broker, as it is sort of NECESSARY part and one got to have it. This is why I have not really tried doing Crypto Currency trading, as I don’t find it all that much secure with random broker. So, I will wait for the right broker to feel at home.

hello, i´ve written a forex brokers list that accept btc but i created it in spanish language if somebody wants to read it you can do it in this link:Brokers de Forex que aceptan bitcoin.. Thank you and have a nice day.

Do you think its better to trade bitcoin CFDs or through an exchange directly?

I remember Exness and HotForex are also providing Bitcoin, anyone tried them?

I do use Hotforex to trade BTC, but mostly because it offers withdrawals in BTC, the feature I haven’t seen with other brokers so far. Also I made some traders in BTC with Tickmill. What I can say conditions are roughly the same, I mean spreads, leverage, execution. Seems the liquidity providers are same too.

My broker Turnkey Forex accepts Bitcoin Deposits and sends withdrawal via bitcoin as well.
You will however have to confirm the bitcoin wallet add. with them when you ask for a withdrawal if you have not already provided them with one.

seems everyone is into btc as of late, just be mind full its one heck of a crazy curreny and its changing the game… cheers

here’s the list of brokers that accept BTC deposit/withdrwals and offer btc denominated a/c

-SimpleFX:
They are a “normal-fiat-broker” but also offer bitcoin denominated accounts. Can set up anonymous trading accounts with them

-Evolve Markets:
The broke offers no option to trade on fiat accounts. Only offers bitcoin denominated accounts.Can set up anonymous trading accounts with them

-Pipforex:
They are also a fiat-broker but offer bitcoin denominated accounts. Can set up anonymous trading accounts with them

-1broker:
CFD-broker, unregulated, offers anonymous trading accounts. you can deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account. But they don’t have have a professional platform

-whaleclub:
Spreadbetting / CFD with bitcoin, Clean UI, spreads are OK (can be improved w/ some markets), liquidity is very high, You deposits in Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, or Dash, offers anonymous trading accounts.

Pls do your due diligence before setting up an account with them.

Where is this broker based??
And do they offer Bitcoin for trading as well?

Hello

The broker is based in UK.
They accept Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals only, they do not offer Bitcoin(Crypto) trading.

1 Like