Profiforex

I was wondering if we could just go ahead and post everything we know about Profiforex both now and future experience here henceforth. This could help all of us. If there are sudden changes you notice, please post it here for us.

I will be checking out this broker soon! Is there any form of regulation?

No serious regulation for this broker. Still they are transparent enough to admit it when i asked some months back. But they provided their License and registration number.

I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews about this broker but personally I won’t feel comfortable with a broker who isn’t regulated.

Thank you Harry for this information. You are right about the scalping EA. I wanted to try one on this platform with no success. It did not even trade.

@Jenny, you seem to have been trading with Profiforex a long time. Do you know what the quotations with BIG mean on the mt4 platform?

If you trade the BIG quotes you sill get a rebate for each trade you make. I have not tried it because the commission fee is high

Some months ago, the Customer service told me that the BIG quotes are not functioning yet. Since then I have not used it. But on the bonus page, it says we could get up to 80 USD per 1 Lot, if we trade the BIG quotes. So I think it is functioning now, the spreads are the same with the rest, and the commission is 0.6pips.

Thank you for the info. I think I’ll give it a try and see…

Concerning Profiforex, I would like to know; Please tell me, how are your interest charges and payments calculated?
And what is your current interest rates? I would kindly appreciate your response.

I think you should contact their online customer support… Normally I do see interest charges for overnight trades on the mt4 platform. The charges are same with others brokers.

Thank you. They showed me their spread and swap page. The spreads is really low, but I am yet to find out if they allow news trading. online support said they do. Is anyone here trading the news with this broker?

I am doing just that. The only problem you will have with this platform is if you try to scalp the 4 digit quotes. Except that, I have tried every other strategies including the use of two EAs. No issues.

Hello

Is anybody on this thread able to withdraw a bonus from profiforex? I want to get the 500% bonus

I am yet to test the bonus. As a new trader with this broker, there is alot to test. Actually, I automatically have a funded account after a 5th position on the demo contest… :59:

I never opened an account with a broker but when trading using forex robot does not run at all

I have withdrawn a few bonus up to 200 bucks. I accumulated for up to 2 weeks. You should understand that bonus is not available for withdraw the instant you get it. It is give to you as you trade, more like you are being given some money for each trade that you make. You have to go to the bonus section after login in to be able to convert the bonus into your main account balance, and from there you can withdraw it.

Tested my first robot on this broker mt4. It ran smoothly. Don’t run a scalping EA it is not allowed.

What is the name of your robot? and how is it working out for you

I once used this OWL robot on free testing, worked good for a while but started recorded some loss. I had to remove it completely. Do you mind sharing your experience with your EA?

It is called signal step. I bought it last year and installed it on the Profiforex mt4. It trades only the EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD major pairs. Its performance has dropped over the past few months and I am looking for a replacement. I would not recommend it for now.