Profiforex

I never opened an account with a broker but when trading using forex robot does not run at all

I have withdrawn a few bonus up to 200 bucks. I accumulated for up to 2 weeks. You should understand that bonus is not available for withdraw the instant you get it. It is give to you as you trade, more like you are being given some money for each trade that you make. You have to go to the bonus section after login in to be able to convert the bonus into your main account balance, and from there you can withdraw it.

Tested my first robot on this broker mt4. It ran smoothly. Don’t run a scalping EA it is not allowed.

What is the name of your robot? and how is it working out for you

I once used this OWL robot on free testing, worked good for a while but started recorded some loss. I had to remove it completely. Do you mind sharing your experience with your EA?

It is called signal step. I bought it last year and installed it on the Profiforex mt4. It trades only the EURUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD major pairs. Its performance has dropped over the past few months and I am looking for a replacement. I would not recommend it for now.

I have tried to find information on the OWL robot you mentioned, but nothing. I only found OWL for binary option signal. Can I get a link or where I can see the OWL you speak of?

I am not able to get you a link because I don’t recall the forum anymore. I got it from a guy on one of these Robot forums. He wanted volunteers to test the EA. I still have the raw file, I can send to you if you want it.

You should check out the new ECN spreads, they are so low compared to other spreads. I have been monitoring how much the spreads expands during news releases or spikes, it does not widen. I was trading the GBPUSD during the time Fed spoke about interest rate hike last month, and USD went on a short rally, the spreads was still on 0.6. It is really low.

Hello, I think I need help with investing on PAMM account. It seems like profiforex offers this because I see a watch list on my dashboard after login in. But there is no instruction on how to invest or follow a trader. Does anyone have an idea or has been able to invest?

I have seen this too, but was not interested in investing at that time. I think should contact customer care and ask all the right questions before putting your money. From the trader monitor I can some guys are controlling huge amount of money up $300k in one account.

That link is no long available from my end. There was a time I invested, but I was not making much profit so I withdraw my capital plus profit and I decided to trade by myself. Now I don’t see the link to invest anymore. Maybe it has been moved to a different page. You should ask online support if you are serious about it.

My personal recommendation is to stay away from Seychelles. I come from the brokerage industry and there are reasons why we stay away from such countries when opening a brokerage. Your money deserves better protection.

Look for more heavily regulated brokers, it may be tougher at the start but over the long run, you will greatly benefit.

Profiforex does not pay interest to me. Unless you are talking about Swap, don’t expect to be paid interest for keeping money on your account. Some brokers do pay interest on accounts but that is when the account is not in use.

I joined the contest but do not know the rules yet. Is anyone participating in these contests?

Check the Menu. The rules are there on the contest page. I participated twice in this contest. Once you win a price, you are not allowed to participate again using that same account.

I have a profiforex micro account with some funds in it. Is it possible to convert a micro account to a standard account? Share how to if anyone of you has done it. I need to trade in standard lots or else open a new account and transfer funds

It is not possible to convert a micro account to a standard account. The best thing for you to do is open a new standard account and transfer the funds from your micro account it. Check the withdraw page and select from the payment options “Account to account transfer”. Should be easy

Thank you for the information, I asked the broker online agent and she said the same thing. I have done it.

I stumbled upon this thread yesterday, so I decided to come here just ask about this broker and bitcoin. Does profiforex offer bitcoin as trading instrument? I would like to know if bitcoin deposit and withdraw is possible.

I don’t trade bitcoin, so I don’t have any experience with it. But, at the time of writing this, I saw BTCUSD on the market watch window of the mt4, but it is in grey, which means I cannot open a deal at the moment. Maybe there is the trading hours or so. I suggest you check the bitcoin trading hours, if there is anything of such. Or better still ask the broker. Also, the bitcoin deposit and withdraw option is easy to spot on the deposit page. It is available, I have used it twice.