Is there a reliable forex broker at all?

I have checked few brokers including IB.

IB platform is way to complicated for normal retail trader and their customer service sucks!!! I currently use ASIC regulated broker Vantage FX, which I think is one of the best MT4 brokers for retails clients.

but, I suggest FCA brokers to our traders

Make your mind up, every post you recommend a different broker :slight_smile:

Yes, I use First Rate FX. I’ve never had any issues with them, they are very reliable and trustworthy. I really recommend them.

because they need different brokers, in another post, they want SCALPING, so, I suggest others :smiley:

I use fxcm and fxpro, find them both excellent. Questions answered quickly, competitive spreads, reliable platform, easy withdrawals, no gimmicks

14 different brokers is a bit much, probably just confusing things.

:58: we have more than 30 brokers listed indeed, we can suggest you the one if you give some limits :smiley:

I think its hard to distinguish a good or bad broker these days as there are too many broker start-ups every week. It is good to evaluate your short listed broker by testing their demo account, reading their reviews on sites like forex peace army and going to their live account with small amounts to check their processes.

You’ll suggest anyone who pays you a rebate. In other words, your “advice” is useless. You’re no better than the banks “advising” people to take out PPI.

Have you anything useful to contribute to this forum?

Hi, we have not OctaFX yet, sorry, know few about it

yeah they are realiable forex brokers you know there is no broker who you will consider that they are perfect but you can some who can meet your demands and give you a better service.

yeah there is you just have to check the consistency of the broker you want to work with.

[B]Octa Markets Incorporated[/B], reg. no. 19776 IBC 2011.

Registered address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, [B]St. Vincent and the Grenadines[/B], VC0100

What could possibly go wrong?

Stick with ASIC regulated. As mastergame said, Vantage FX are fine by me.

Hey mate, finally someone with a common sense!! I have said it hundred times here. DO NOT TRADE WITH LOW REGULATED BROKERS. I personally go for brokers which have either FCA or ASIC regulation. In my opinion Vantage FX RAW ECN is the best FX trading account out there.

I disagree with the above. Regulation isn’t everything. A lot of highly regulated firms rip off people very easily - look at the fines!

Choose a broker that is reliable, makes withdrawals easily and gives you great spreads.

Actually it is very hard to find a reliable broker. I made some researches but whenever some looks promissing, I red terrible reviews. Can anybody advise a reliable broker who IS regulated, can be also by a bank, just somehow regulated and who offers secured payment methods like Paypal and credit card?

It’s actually not hard at all.

ASIC or FCA regulation. End of story.

Hello Woody1212,

I also want to subscribe to a particular broker, you seem to have knowledge about the regulators. Why is a bank not suitable as a regulator?

Thank you for your answer!!!

you’re right ASIC FCA or MiFID and at least 10 years experience check out OANDA, FOREX.com or FXCM