About fxpro ctrading platform

Spending a whole week on searching a forex broker, finally I decided to have a try on fxpro.
While I have some problem when I am opening an account.

Seem they have 3 trading platform, MT4, MT5 and cTrader.
As they claim cTrader is a ECN platform, hence I may have a try on it.

can someone share the experiences with this platform and do you think it is suitable for me?

FYI:
I am a new forex trading just learn to trade for half an year, with some different broker demo account.
I have a 5000USD budget for my starting up.
I would like to program my own stragey for auto-trading
I am working in Japan

Thanks in advance

Have you tried demo trading?

Yes, I have tried for the 3 type of account they provided.
For the MT4 account, used for few weeks, so far so good, but as from the information I got in the Internet, I think I should use a ECN platform.

They claim that the account of the MT5 is ECN, hence I also have a try on it, while the platform is not workable on my PC. I tried to program my strategy, but the compile button do not work.

Now I am trying on cTrader, seem it is more user friendly than MT4. While I am still learning on how to program yet.

Anyone trading with FxPro, keep in mind that following the coup attempt in Turkey they have decided that as of market opening ‪on Monday, July 18 (00:00 GMT+3), all TRY pairs are set to “Close Only” on MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, while on cTrader all TRY crosses are be disabled. This basically means that traders will not be allowed to open new trades with the Turkish Lira.

Does FxPro support Paypal withdrawal?

Regarding the TRY pairs, the broker restored trading them, but it also hiked up their margin requirements of 5% for all new positions. I don’t know whether anyone trades the Turkish Lira, but the way things are going it may become as news-dependent as the Pound.