Switching From DMMFX to Vantage FX

As I have a lot of business and family interests in Melbourne, I had set one of my funds up with DMM but as you may have read, they’re done with Australia and going back to Japan.

Just wanted to say that after doing my due diligence between the Australian brokers, I have settled on Vantage FX. ECN broker, tight spreads and was honest and transparent about how they do business within the industry as a whole when I sat down with them.

Really frustrating that DMM has ceased its Australian operations but happy to be at Vantage FX.

“With a head office in Sydney, Australia, Vantage FX fully complies with strict financial regulations set out by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). Under ASIC regulation, Vantage FX guarantees absolute transparency across all trading operations. Trade with one of the world’s most trusted forex brokers.”

Ding ding ding! We have a winner people!

I haven’t heard about DMM, i don’t even know their full-form, but heard fair bit about Vantage, so i say that is a good switch.

Great to have you Woody!

Hey Woody,

How are you finding the change of broker? I’ve recently also moved most of my trading operations across to Vantage FX and just wanted to touch base with you about some pros/cons.

Hey ECB - great so far spreads are actually much better than DMM! Yourself?

Been with Vantage two months now and extremely satisfied. Great broker. :59: