Frustrated, looking for a U. S. Pamm Manager

Hi All,

I have been looking for some time now for a Pamm Manager that would handle a U.S. client. What I have discovered is that U.S. brokers are not allowed because of the “Dodd Frank” regulation.

BUT, I have always believed that “where there is a will, there is a way.”

There ARE brokers outside the U.S. that allow Pamm Managers and also allow U.S. clients.

Tallinex
FX Choice
Trader’s Way

Are There Any Pamm Managers Working With Either Of These Brokers, Preferably, Fxchoice ? ? ?
:13:

i am with FXCHOICE, under a MAM agreement, what are you trying to do?

Hi orionanglo,

I have tried trading on my own and found that I do not have the self control not to push that button because of emotions. I love the potential so I was hoping to find someone with the experience and control that can make a steady profit and pay their performance fee. I was looking to put $500 or more and add to that as I gain confident in someone. Do you offer your service and if so, what are your minimums, performance fee and do you have any history for viewing ?

I have also taken steps to create a website and promote a successful manager that is trading with MyFxChoice. I know that there are plenty of other U.S. investors looking for this option.

Please advise,
Thanks so much,
Ed

Any PAMM managers out there that works with FxChoice ?

the issue with FXC is that there execution on market orders is dogsh*t slow. Like 2 seconds. It’s insanity. We’re nearing the end of 2016, they should do better than this.

otherwise they’re fine but for an active intraday manager, they are a terrible choice.

Wow, that really bites. It’s hard to find a broker that will handle U.S. clients under a Pamm or Mam account. Any out there that you know of that doesn’t require me to put up my first child in order for them to manage an account ?

Please advise,
Thanks,
Ed

if you’re looking for a PAMM then I don’t know where to lead you. you can have any manager that you want if they have a decent trade copier, it will replicate the orders nearly instantly. I will be using one in a client account in the next week or thereabouts.

Hi Lucysparabola,

Thanks for reply.

Do you offer a trade copier service with your trading ? If not, then can you point me in the right direction ?

Please advise,
Thanks,
Ed, aka-mcptrman

my last post was deleted… not sure why. anyway, I don’t offer to the public.

finfx is pretty good.

It’s dificult to find a broker which allows US clients to become PAMM managers. But alongwith the brokers like fx choice, tallinex, trader’s way, finpro trading also provides with this.
It allows to open PAMM accounts to US clients as being an offshore broker and it also provides trade copier service through its finproconnect account.