New to forex

Helloo everyone,

just want to start little about forex searching for good and trusted broker.

any advise would be appreciated :slight_smile:

There are different online sources which are helpful for new traders to chose a broker, you can ready the reviews on different platforms to find a good broker.

goodmorning osmanabbas
there are several ways to find a good online broker, I advice you to take a look at a forex broker section of the site or BabyPips forex brokers review sites online. be very careful about choosing a forex broker, there are a lot of fraudsters. I advice you to choose a regulated broker, take the time to do more research on the broker of your choice and the reviews of traders who used the services. first open a demo account for an opinion of the service and the trading platform.:32:

I think it’s comparely easy to choose a broker today. All the information with reviews is in the Internet, so you are welcome to choose the one you like. Beware of young companies (younger than 1 year), big bonuses, no comissions and too low spreads.
Regulatory questions are important, but it’s easy to find out if the broker is registered and regulated.
Also you can search for the companies’ news of different forex portals. If the company is growing and developing, and their releases have no negative comments, everything is ok.

Read reviews here and on Forexpeacearmy - there are many comments about brokers. You will see pros and cons of every broker. There is no ideal one, you’ll have to meet some minuses but they will be not too big.
I wish you good luck and patience in this question!