Which Non-MT4/5 Demo Account or Charts Use H6, H8 and H12?

Can anyone please point me in the direction of a broker/platform or chart software which uses H6, H8 AND H12 time frames in addition to the usual time frames? My ageing computer can’t hack MT4 or MT5 so ideally it would be a web platform running from a browser. I’m going round in circles so any help would be appreciated.

I already have a live account with IG, so just need a free demo account or some free charting software which includes these. It would also need to show only 5 daily candles per week with a New York close.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Thomas

Closet one I know of is FXCM but there web based platform dont have 12 hour but does have all the other timeframes you are looking for. Also you might be able to get with the tech department and get a 12 hour pretty easy I would think

Thanks for the reply Bob. I actually have a demo account with FXCM and as you said, it’s just missing H12. Not sure whether their techies would help someone who isn’t a client in this respect but I will ask.

Anyone else aware of any other brokers (or chart software) that offers H6, H8 and H12?

You’ve prehaps found your way around by now. But if not, then to enjoy H12 time frame on FXCM trading station demo, simply type H12 into the time frame window and that is it. Good luck!

1 Like

Do MT4 and MT5 even have those time frames? I haven’t seen them on mine.