How NOT to resolve a dispute with your broker

Armed Clients Storm Turkish Forex Broker, Face Decades in Jail

Finance Magnates article

Bahahahaha we’ve all had market maker rage before but to actually arm your self and storm the building :o

That is hilarious. Was considering a Turkish broker or maybe that one in Bulgaria who sold arms on the side … but I think I’ll stick with Vantage!

Wish all bucketshops are treated like that. Working offshore they are almost invulnerable to legal pursuits as well as hard to reach physically.
They are doing whatever they want and the only way to protect ourselves from them is to make deep thorough research before depositing our money anywhere.

Well that’s one way to get things going fast… For a while. :33:

Well it is a way to settle a dispute with your broker and one that has crossed my mind a time or 2. Figured I would see this one day.

Yep took me so long to find a good broker - I remember my first broker Plus500 lured me in with a no deposit bonus - it took me a long time to realize how bad they were: price freezes, CHARGING swap on long AUD, NZD positions etc … horrible.

All brokers that offer no deposit bonuses are cheating because no serious broker will for for that marketing tricks

I wonder why IronFX or YouTradeFX don’t face these raids.

Hahaha

Yep you can only do these promotions if you make money of client losses, simple as that. You never see True ECN brokers with that sort of promotion.

Hilarious! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I guess that escalated quickly!