Trade24 is scam

Trader24 is scam, they gave me a bonus and said you can withdraw your profit at anytime, there’s no volume traded restrictions. After I deposited and made some profit they said I can’t withdraw. After speaking to them they said you can withdraw but only once however I spoke to them again that this was not the agreement when I opened an account after making so many calls I decide to withdraw my $1000 deposit and emailed them to withdraw my $1000, there was $1600 in my that time $600 profit. They took $1000 from my trading account but I never received it. I made many phone calls but could not speak to the right person I emailed one of the senior manger they took $600 profit from trading account as well and sent it to my bank account, I never received $1000 deposit.

Trade24 is scam, fraud and very bad customer service, do not open an account with them, if you have an account with them withdraw your money immediately.

That’s horrible guy are they actually based in Switzerland? If so you should have adequate avenues of recourse. They kept cold calling me til I threatened to report them to the Swiss regulator and then they stopped.

Where did you get the info about Switzerland? They are based on Marshall Island, aren’t they? And they have offshore regulators too.

Beware with bonuses as sometimes their conditions are so complicated that you could miss some moment that is critical. For ex. that you won’t be able to withdraw is you hadn’t certain sum on your depo…

Very interesting. I was getting calls from them too with the ‘trusted Swiss broker’ spiel.

There is nothing trustworthy about them. There have been multiple regulator warnings against Trade24, the latest one being from the Ontario regulator, but apart from them there have been warnings from the British FCA, the New Zealand regulator and the Belize regulator. All of them are warning that this broker is a scammer.

Always research the broker you’re about to work with before investing your money. Look for both client reviews and any and all regulatory information you can find.

Man speaks wisdom

Have you submitted feedback to FPA for everyone to avoid that broker in the future?

So, what’s new with Swiss regulations? Has anybody found smth??

This is one of the major problems with bonuses because no broker really gives it for free or without such issue, but what really makes me frustrated is their response which is obviously nothing. I can feel for you because this amount is definitely pretty big and it’s not easy to cope with things after such scam.

I don’t know if it was scam cause no one said about details… But I think the issue can be in bonus conditions, not in the broker.
anyway I’m not their advocate to will watch this thread to know if this company is really a scam broker or Atharahmad just hadn’t read all the bonus rules properly :slight_smile:

Sounds like it’s just a line of BS they try when cold calling … but then again they did stop calling Badem when he threatened to report them to the Swiss … maybe they do have an office there but they aren’t registered or regulated?

OP hasn’t been back since posting - I’ve never traded with them personally just had the bad cold calling experience … can’t really do an FPA complaint just off that.

Trade24 is an example of an excellent broker. Whatever the service you are looking for they have it. Yes, they have lower spreads, millisecond executions and fund safety. They are well regulated and licensed by financial authorities. Now I can trade without any fear today and not think about my capitals getting blocked in the broker. A good broker with best services. Their support team is very co-operative as well.

Don’t make me laugh … this scam broker has an adverse regulatory history as long as your arm.

[B]SMNWeekly – Forex, binary options and financial regulation news

Hey Jonathan… You must be hot… what with all that sheeps clothing on…I’ve pulled your tail… now let’s see if you bite…

This post couldn’t sound more scammy if you wanted it to

Lmao… Laughting my ass off

London offices, registered in Scotland but…

It is crystal that this company is nothing, but pure scam but unfortunately there are still some people who can’t get it and fall into the trap with them. It is often to talk about regulation, but another is reputation and if I put my hand on my heart, it is obvious that they are terrible on both departments. Often you might be fine with brokers good in one part, at least but to have both flop means disaster.

Yes, they are scam we can check it on reviews that are given on internet. The problem is not just with bonus but with everything else they have which is why they are not the right choice and should be avoided.

Well, offshore regulation and offered bonus are huge red flags for me so I’m not surprised by the case of Atharahmad. Unfortunately so many traders like him are being scammed by such brokers. Although I am surprised by the post of Jonathan Matkins who defends Trade24. Honestly I’m sure there is no proof in their defense and I don’t think that anyone will ever believe such broker could be trustworthy or “excellent”.