Best UK Forex broker?

What are the best Forex brokers? Im a complete beginner and currently learning/seeking advice.

I’m using FX Pro last 5 years, they are decent.
XM got nice welcome bonus (no deposit).

Well my point of view is a bit different… I do not agree for a beginner to start with a Market Maker. Any broker offering welcome bonus is just a market maker trying to attract people. First of all if you are beginner you should be opening first a DEMO account with any Broker as you need to get experience and then…

I do not know if I am allow to post name of Brokers (i did not do it until now) but if this is wrong then please remove this post. I would recommend you to check BlackPearlFX. I think they do offer quite good service. However, there are many good Brokers by the FCA which you could also try.

Regards

Well, I kind of agree with you … but reality predicates that it’s what a very high percentage are going to do (and indeed it’s what I did myself), mostly because even very few people who could afford it, when they’re taking their first real-money steps, are going to be willing to trust the kind of funds you need to deposit for a genuine broker rather than the tiny deposit amounts needed by a counterparty market-maker.

And you also have to take into account that most beginners probably don’t even appreciate the difference between the two, and think of counterparty market-makers as “brokers”, because they’re allowed to describe themselves that way (to my slight surprise, in these regulated times).

Yeah, you are right in that and I am completely agree with you. But that is the matter, people like us who have experienced bad situations with Market Makers should be there to keep them away from this kind of Brokers. I was the first to start trading with a MM because there are not many information about it and also the MM do not inform you of difference between both MM and ECN/STP (clearly they would be stupid to do so).

However, I do believe you can also start with an ECN/STP broker making an “affordable” deposit of 100USD and start trading like that. Brokers as XM offer even 10$ or 50$ deposit but does this make any sense? I understand maybe 100USD is more than some people could be able to afford but if you wanna start in trading…

I dont know if I make any sense…lol. I am just giving my point of view :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello everybody, my question is about bonus. As I was searching for different brokers, I found out that some of them offers bonus and some of them not. The percentage of this bonus was different in each brokerage. How they calculate this bonus and is it withdrawable or not?