Tickmill now UK FCA regulated?

For Tmill UK which is a separate entity I guess it is UK.

According to their website it is UK.
So anybody tried their UK branch? How it is to trade with 1:50 leverage? :slight_smile:

I use ECN Pro account at Tickmill, It is pleasure to trade with them, low spreads, helpful and dedicated guys from support, very fast withdrawal without fees. Anybody traded with them for a long time?

I’ve been with tickmill for years and never had any problems. Only have good things to say. Well worth checking them out

Could I ask you for some advanced stuff like: what is average trading volume of your orders you’ve placed with them? How much of profit withdrawn?

hello ontario. Haven’t traded with them yet. They indeed seem to be based in UK. As you correct state, according to their website (footer note): Authorised and Regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register Number: 717270.

Well, why not to try them out? They do look like a credible broker.

Highest - 4 lots, average 0.2-0.3 lot. I can’t boast with long trading history but two month of trading didn’t revealed any crucial drawbacks on their paltform.
And there was a test withdrawal which went through quite smoothly.

It is always good to have FCA licence there is no doubt. But the thing is that they also have Seychelles which means that the clients registered in Seychelles book have nothing to do with FCA at all.

Thanks K.O. :slight_smile:
And what keeps your from signing up to their FCA regulated branch?

At least they share reputation I guess. Seychelles company is for those who wants high leverage, keeping both branches the company is just more flexible in meeting client needs I guess.

Can’t find information about demo accounts, do they expiry in time, and what in what time of inactivity they jump into archive?

They don’t expiry in time I guess, max what they can do is to archive your account which you can restore upon request.
BTW how good is their ECN Pro account? How many LP’s do they use?

Yes they may be archived but you can always ask it back and it’ll be fully functionable and ready to trade.

They have very good LP’s as spreads after rollover times are really tight, some smart guys use EA to make near-guaranteed profit… But my usual time of trading activity is London session, no questions to execution and spreads when full crowd woke up :slight_smile:
Btw what can you say about them, any tips on how I can better use their platform?

well, no universal recommendations, though I could advice you to subscribe to their rebate service to get part of your costs reimbursed…
More than half of my spreads return to my account

Anybody knows when Tickmill introduces bitcoin? Is it among their strategic plans of development?

Well it’d be an ideal option as trading BTC with FCA regulated entity is much safer than on exchanges that may be hacked or crash at any moment. I also believe they manipulate price as it was on Friday when bitcoin bounced from 3K to 3.7K within one hour. Its really incredible with hundreds of billions of capitalization.

I obviously don’t work with them, but still it’s great thing to hear as regulation is so important for clients security and it’s great to have solid regulation. So, it’s a great move in my view.

Yeah professional traders realized that offshore regulations must be avoided due to vague terms of services and limited responsibility. FCA license is a completely new stage, i.e. prerequisite for experts to deal with a company.

Which broker are you trading with?