Hyper aggressive leverage broker

The first time I met Forex, it was more than ten years ago. At that time things were different and I remember I used to trade in a broker that let me 1$ per pip with just 10 bucks in my account. I lost about 140USD in a row but eventually I got a nice entry point trading the news and I made 657 pips, ~650 USD just out of 10 dollars. That was the first of a line of failures and successes that, in the end, made me much more money than I put into it.

I was fifteen and since that time I became a huge fan of hyper aggressive Forex trading, even though I know very well how much destructive this can be. I tried to play conservative too and during all these years I read a lot about money management, ROI, indicators, fundamentals etc., but I think conservative is not for me as I tend to get frustrated after growing my account from 1,000USD to 1,115USD after months of struggling and despair trying to beat the market. Eventually I will get so much tired that I will lose everything in one reckless trade.

This happened many times. Aggressivity is my line of trading and I love this.

Ten years later, today I have a stable job and I’m willingly to bet 1,000USD in Forex from time to time. I really do not care if I lose everything in just one trade and in less than one hour, as long as the broker allows me to buy $10 to $100 per pip. My line of trading is specialization in entry points with stop-losses at 10-15 pips and this is the only way I managed to make some decent money in Forex. Now I want to bet more, but I spent an entire week parsing broker after broker and I found no one that could give me both security and high leverage.

All of them seem scams.

It seems to me that high leverage is bounded with fraud and cheating. This makes me very sad, because Forex is the only market I know that, although extremely risky, is one viable way to make someone rich by such big leverages. In my country Real Estate was one of such markets some years ago, but not anymore, as the banks are asking now for 60% to 70% of the asset value. I have absolutely no way to pay 100,000USD to buy 100 volumes, but I would be more than willingly would some broker made me pay 1,000USD as fee plus 1,000USD as margin just for the chance of testing my abilities as I played all these years for small values as 10USD-50USD.

So, would some of you know about decent brokers offering this kind of leverage?

Thank you.

From what I’ve seen 500:1 is about all you can rely on - brokers that offer more than that don’t seem to guarantee it - it’s variable leverage. That is way too dangerous for your style of trading I think, they could lower your 1000:1 to 200:1 without notice and you’d get called.

Best thing to do would be find a reliable 500:1 broker and deposit a margin buffer there that you don’t touch. Then you can deposit your $1000 or whatever when you want to have a scalp. This seems better option than paying the broker a ‘fee’.

I’m not going to talk you out of your intentions (although you are guaranteed to lose with such approach in the 10-20 trades, simple math) but would rather give you broker recommendation so you can jump into action instead of discussions here. You can try Hotforex, Tickmill or FXCM, they all have various regulations but offer pretty high leverage (FXCM may offer little bit less leverage), but their spreads and execution are pretty good on high volumes.

Thats one heck of an aggressive style. Its not that i think this way of trading isnt possible. But question is do you trust the broker enough to make a withdrawal? Another problem with such high leverage and big lot size. There is simply no room to accomodate drawdown. The broker can easily widen the spread and give you a K.O. your entry need to be almost perfect. Is that even possible?

Ill-advised but I secretly LOVE this idea…

Anyway, there’s only one broker I’ll recommend that offers the kind of leverage you’re looking for and that’s xm.com.

My post here may be of interest to you but always do your own research/due diligence.

Good luck!

Of we course we are talking about danger. But in particular trades, the risk of wiping your account vs having a 10x return is perfectly acceptable.

I always trade at 1:1000 with Exness and they been paying me daily for the last 5 years, never had problem

EDIT: Actually here is a screenshot of my latest withdrawal with them = recent-exness-5000-withdrawal-skrill - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

1:1000 is a gambling bro. Any proofs of successful trading with them?

No idea about hotforex but FXCM don’t offer anywhere near enough leverage for the original poster’s intentions + Tickmill don’t take clients from half the world last I checked. I ‘trade’ like this on my gambling account at Vantage (not quite as aggressively as the OP mind you).

Re: Exness, this is one of the floating leverage brokers that JT mentioned … they could lower your leverage / raise your margin requirements without notice at any time