What is a reliable and trustworthy Forex Broker to use?

Hi,

Can anyone who is already using a forex broker recommend me which broker to use?

In terms of withdraw and trustworthiness, which broker is good?

do you already use this broker yourself?

thanks.

If you are a US person, you are limited. And if you have a small account, you’re even more limited. With that said, my best pick is OANDA. I’ve had no trouble. Hope this helps.

I am not from USA. im from New Zealand

is eToro good and reliable?

what are the best options?

do you withdraw from Oanda without any issues?

try to look for ITRADER forex, its a good broker regulated by CySEC

I am using FreshForex, so try it if you want to. I think quick payments is definitely one important requirement because I personally feel very nervous if I have to wait for my money and that also affects my trading, so it’s best if we get it instant!

If eToro was even the last broker, I would quit trading. I had absolutely terrible time with them, so anyone but them. I trade with Octafx and I rate them very highly. I often see people worrying too much about brokers when it’s not even needed. If we have skills and experience then we can easily make good returns even with average broker, but only because of skill levels been so low that we have to worry too much about broker.

I recommend LMFX, a decent broker I withdrew a few times.

I always search on the net, and usually good brokers will take time answering questions in this forum or forexpeacearmy. I avoid forex brokers with low rating or too much unresolved complaints.
Bad experience for me: markets.com, hot forex
The one I’ve been using: XM.COM, MyFXChoice.
Other than that, I don’t know.

The words " trustworthy and reliable brokers" should be used carefully as they are relative because there is no eveidence of colinearity in different traders` experience with any given broker.And as such, there are always tons of complaints against all brokers which are sufficient to discourage any prospective trader.
I personally enjoys smooth trading experience trading with FxGlory.

Find a broker who is regulated in your own country, don’t even consider Cyprus registered firms

It really depends on what are your requirements to trading terms. Take the leverage for example. Many CySeC and FCA brokers cut possible leverage to 1:50 raising capital threshold for newbie to try currency trading.

I think we better choose those broker which have repute in the market, although past results does not guarantee future performance yet it is a good idea to go with reputed broker.

No matter if the broker is regulated or non-regulated, its better to check the online reviews first before choosing your broker. And make sure it has enough positive reviews to be considered as good.

However, if you are new to the industry, AxiTrader can ba good choose too. Just found a new trading promotion with Axitrader, open an account and get up to $100 cash back on your first months trading losses. This gives you to ability to trade risk free for the first month.

And what’s your broker choice?

You just said the magic word: withdrawal. Because even if the trading conditions are great, it doesn’t mean much if you cannot touch your hard earned money! I personally use Skrill for almost all my withdrawals, and so far the smoothest transactions were with XM, Hotforex and Exness.

Actually here is a screenshot of more than 18 000$ withdrawal with XM = my-18000-XM-withdrawal - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

How you are trading should define the broker you choose. If you’re scalping, news trading, ea trading you’re going to need to narrow down your search to brokers that can support that trading. If you’re starting out, I don’t suppose it matters.

Good to hear that you are trading with almost an year now otherwise you would be looking for any reliable broker suggestions i guess!

If you want to be safe with your capital, the FCA license is a reputable license. There are several brokers with fca license, such as:
exness.com, fxpro.com and and also consider them as market markers.
I still choose and trade at icmarkets.com, although they only have ASIC, FSA license because I want to receive low spread.