PaxForex trustworthy or no?

I just came across this broker the other day from my signal service guy. I tested the signal, they are accurate and consistent. Many people in the group also open their account with the broker/ I am aware that they are currently not regulated, I asked them about it during my Due Diligent process. What do you guys think?

My review from another site…

This broker is horrible. I traded with them for about two weeks and it only took that amount of time for me to realize what a mistake it was. Firstly, their order executions were terrible. I was looking at most fills falling somewhere in the 2 second range and some were as high as 9 seconds. When I hit the button to enter I should be getting a near immediate fill. Instead with them, I hit the button to enter and it was “one thousand one….one thousand two….etc.” and then it would be filled. In those few seconds price can move a lot, so precision is out of the question with them, and precision is crucial for short term traders. Imagine that…in this day and age of technology and it takes that long to get a fill? With other brokers it is more like one TENTH of a second or so. Certainly nowhere near 2-9 seconds. As an intraday trader, those seconds can be agonizing waiting for confirmation of a fill, whether that be for an entry or an exit. And it is not because of my computer or Internet speed as they are both top notch speed. It was all on their end with their server.
Second, their bank fees just to withdraw funds is ridiculous. They say it is because of their bank processors for bankwires. Whatever. I was charged $85 by them to withdraw my initial 3,000. And then an additional $30 to get my small $144 profits in another transaction (because they initially would not send me my profits with the 3k withdrawal due to what they said were some unverified corporate documents, which is B.S. because all my documents and verification were taken care of during the initial stages of opening the acct.).
And lastly, their slippage is incredibly bad. I was slipped 11 pips on my stop-loss in EUR/USD during a liquid part of the day (approximately noon Eastern time). This lead to an additional $450 loss ….money they robbed me of on a 4 lot trade……because of what they say was a credible fill. Trading the most liquid pair during a very liquid time, and with no news announcements…there is NO WAY anyone should ever be slipped 11 pips in this pair! They claim there was “extreme volatility” at the time my stop-loss was filled and that is why it was slipped so much. To them, a 30 pip spike is “extreme volatility” and warrants 11 pips of slippage. So every time EUR/USD moves 30 pips I have to expect 11 pips of slippage??! Ridiculous! They also said if I deposited more money with them I would be able to open an account on their VPS server, which would allow for better fills and less slippage. But if I can’t trust them with order fills and slippage with a small account, I certainly will not trust them with a larger account.
When I tried to bring up all these issues with my account manager and his boss, I got nowhere. So my advice, stay FAR AWAY from this broker. They cannot be trusted.