Best broker for Australia / New Zealand?

Can anyone recommend a good broker for Australia / NZ?

I’ve had demo accounts with AxiTrader and Pepperstone but just did some research and they both have negative feedback about stop-hunting and reluctancy to hand over funds etc.

I know for a fact that CMC markets is a scam - there’s a lot of discrepancies in their charts (even on demo). For example, EURUSD might have a gap or engulfing bar but USDEUR won’t!

What’s FXCM, Oanda etc like?

Hi. try these reputable brokers here, itrader.com and fm-fx.com,

In my opinion you can check these few brokers like hotforex, oanda, exness, fxcm, octafx, lmfx etc while considering a reputed broker.

Hi davenz,

What’s your current forex broker using? I am looking for borker in New Zealand now.

Any feedback about FP Markets?

They seem to be around for a while (15+ years) and have pretty good reviews overall.

I am mainly a scalper and looking for a broker with tight spreads, saw them appear consistently on top for spreads in myfxbook.

Their commission also seems to be lower than the competition- They charge 6$ per round lot, compared to 7$ charged by most others

This is good, compared to other brokers who are on top, a broker that in one among them and showing good progress looks compelling, and thanks for the statistics as well, their spread is lower than other brokers from what i have seen.