Broker PAID today

I’ve been with EQLX for a few months and been testing them with a small account to see if they’ll do what they say in paying traders back from their business operations as I’ve not seen this before direct from a broker. Well today was the payout day which was a nice surprise… and its not a bonus scheme with restrictions or part of your spread or something its like a dividend from them straight into yoru account. :35:

They seem to be very much focused on efficiency, as everything is a ticket based or a FAQ approach instead of sales or suport people. They have tons of instruments to trade but probably not for you if you need someone to talk to you or teach you stuff. They do EAs also, but its not clear on their site – so just make a ticket if you want to connect it up - unless I did something wrong.

Well its looks like a promotion. Are you sure you receive your withdrawal and not first [U]salary[/U] :)?

It certainly does; but appearances can be deceptive, and evidently the moderators decided to give it the benefit of the doubt.

For myself, I wouldn’t dream of using a broker with which one can’t get immediate attention from support staff: one of the key measures of how good, reliable and suitable a brokerage is tends to be [I]what happens (and how quickly and accessibly) when something goes wrong[/I]. This is one I certainly [U]wouldn’t[/U] be willing to try.

Geesh, tough crowd. Ill stick to bashing brokers and stuff instead. For everyone else- I like Dukascopy, CMC and Saxo. I don’t like any firm that isnt under the FCA or doesnt offer something unique.

When I just read the topic name, I thought about you eventually get back your fund that was hold by your broker = resolved case.

Nope, they pay you directly from their overall profits instead of going to a cashback firm thats based on per trade and other stuff. I got an email from them asking their traders to help them spread the word b/c they are not spending money on marketing so traders get more money back… so i posted b/c i like their offer and had no issues. thats all