Choosing a broker

I am fairly new to trading, i’ve traded with a couple of brokers (XM and JustForex), I wanted to know if you guys know which one of these brokers are reliable and better, although JustForex’s spreads were very tight. I had the ECN account on JustForex. Any information about these brokers would be much appreciated, and if you have any other suggestions of brokers, I’d be grateful

To be honest I havent heard of justforex before. But XM is considered a big popular broker. The other 2 I could recommend are hotforex and exness.

Basically the most important thing in a broker is how easy the withdrawal process is! Doesnt matter if you have 1 pip tighter spread if you just cant get your money back.

Here is a Skrill withdrawal example from my own hotforex = 1448usd-withdrawals-hotforex-august - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

And here is 4000 usd withdrawal with XM = xm-4000-skrill-withdrawals-2016 - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

Oh yeah, I worked with both of them, but I quit trading with xm nearly a year ago.
what can I tell you about justforex? it’s a normal broker, maybe I won’t say it’s wow-wow-wow. still I see that they are trying to become better and if comparing to the service in the end of 2015 and the early 2017, the evolution was great. 24/7 support, more flexible trading conditions, more methods for withdrawing (I use neteller for that). I haven’t problems with them. of course, there were some questions about performance, but support helped me to solve those issues and I could trade again
I have a ECN and here is a printscreen for you to believe that I’m a real trader, my account really exists and I really withdrew pretty nice sums.
I don’t advertise, but telling about my own experience. I won’t tell much about the others, cause didn’t work with them for a long time. what about justforex, my close friend recommended it to me and I have no complaints about it

Can’t speak for XM but I’ve traded with IG who were ok. Been with XTB for a week now and all going well there with good level of customer service. I also opened with ETX but they haven’t really done much yet.

I’ve heard some bad experiances with XM, I was first thinking to open an account with them, but all those bonuses make me actually not to (as we say ‘there is no free lunch’). I now trade with lqdfx, never had problems withdrawing my money and it is always done in 24 hours

Why you quitted XM? I will like to hear the reason and I am sure that many under them will want to know it too. As per JustForex, it’s interesting what you said along with the snap shot, I would like to know whether the transactions are instant? Also, a tip on what’s your strategy will do fine too :d As per my recommendation, I will go for Octafx as it’s been long enough for me with them to suggest it to others. It’s not the fancy type broker but good enough.

XM is very popular broker here also I had a case with their support where they failed to explain who is their LPs so decided to go with other brokers. FXCM was good but failed to comply with CFTC, another good choice I’m trying is Hotforex or Tickmill, they both offshore but have some account features I need in my trading.

How long have you been trading with Tickmill? Do you trade indices there? If yes what average spread do you get?

Often I find these things surprising because there is no such thing require at all. We simply need to follow straight forward stuff to select broker and that is REGULATION, it is the BIGGEST requirement and follow it up with reading reviews and taking test drive (demo) and that’s IT! Why do we really need to complicate or worry about cool or hot mind or even emotions? Also, I often consider people over-rating brokers when it’s their own skills which matters MORE!