Brokers Offering Vt Trader?

I use vt trader but The broker I use is through cmsfx…

These guys are horrible. The charts are alway disconnecting and are very unstable…

I love Vt Trader but dislike cms…

anyone know of another broker who allows you to use the vttrader charts??

Dont Think There Is, It Sux I Know

:mad:

They need to get it together! If CMS can’t do the job maybe VT should consider a more reputable broker to partner with! it makes vt systems look bad when 90% of all the screw ups are from cms!:mad:!!!

go to the vt fourms and post your question there, if you dont get edited by the mods maybe your question will get answered. On the vt forums they dont take kindly to bashing on their company…but who knows, if you get a answer please post it here…

Hi, I am having the same issue. I really like VT and only use them for a demo right now, but I haven’t heard anything good about CMS. I did think that they were available through someone else, but I could most def be incorrect.

I am new to Forex and I have been paper trading with success so I would like to move on and open an account. Any suggestions for something similar to VT with a good broker?

Believe me… I have been to their forum and they are quite helpful… Im not bashing VTtrader by anymeans… I love them and their charts, but im having problems staying connected… my charts are disconnecting every 2 minutes!!! literally!!! vt says that thats not on their end, its on cmsfx end… this is very frustrating… cms customer support are really rude at times… they are the ones giving vt a bad name…

i would dump CMS, and go with another broker. I would use Oanda they have low pip spread and you can trade any lot size, the downside to oanda is their charting software is not very good. But Oanda is the best for newbies, but then again this is my opinion :slight_smile:

MasterPlan

Thanks for the insight… Im already with a broker. efxgroup.com… they in my opinion are the best broker offering the lowest spreads… however, I must continue to use cms for their charts because my whole trading system in automated thorough their charts.
they been better this week… I wont hold my breath:(:cool:

Hello im new real account owner at CMS uk and dont have any problems.
The best software for charting + trade from charts . for account 200$ ever.

For now no disconnects or other stuff.