Sakura FX Trading Review

Hi

I tested the services by seven days and the results NEVER do not coincide with what you publish. I also have other information.

1. Company registered in Vanuatu.

2. The results do not coincide with yours which publishes, drawdown is above 20% and not 1%…

3. You have account confirmed in myfxbook, because you offer the service of brokers … the account is in the same broker and will always be a conflict of interests, because it account with broker MM.

I think add my review also in other website, to warn other traders.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL IS SCAM!!!

I have used them for 6 weeks, everything seems to be exactly as promised!! I refunded without any problems.
So sad that people try to destroy reputation without facts, just to stop the competition!
So sad.
Drawdown is NOT above 1,5%, the return is roughly 10% per month up to now. Nobody knows what the future has in store, but the history is without doubt true.
Regards
/P

tried a withdrawal with Sakura to test them out. referred me to mega transfer, now going round in circles . all sorts of excuses but no withdrawal. Please be careful if you are considering them.

any traders out there with an account with Sakura please respond to thread with your comments . thanks

The Vanuatu part is enough to not invest money with them…

I have withdrawn money (just above 50k) without any problems what so ever!! On the contrary!! It took less than two days to have the money on my account.
Sad to miscredit people like this.

Meanwhile, you’ve made a total of three posts in this forum: one five years ago to say “thank you” and two to defend this very questionable “broker”.

You’re entitled (if you have no connection with them) to give your own experience, but I [I][U]strongly[/U][/I] advise you to do so [B][U]without[/U][/B] [U]accusing[/U] other members, whose experiences may (like those of many others elsewhere) be very different from yours, of “miscrediting” people. :o

The lady doth protest too much, unless of course she can substantiate this

To miscredit people is when you:

1. to credit or attribute to wrongly
  2. to disbelieve

This is what you do! Read again, I have proof that you are wrong.
Sorry that people are out to destroy for other people like this.
Sad thing.

Are you perhaps confusing me with the people here who have had such difficulty getting their money back from this “broker”?

I haven’t ever used it, and have asserted nothing about it, so how can I be “wrong”?

I posted merely to point out that you were making a totally unwarranted accusation against a fellow-member (not me), with no evidence for it at all, and to ask you [B][U]not[/U][/B] to do that again. The more you try to defend this awful “broker”, the more you’re going to look like a shill.

According to a previous post youve only been with them something like 6 weeks, yet you have already withdrawn 50k.

I would love you to prove me wrong, and if so I’ll humbly apologise, but I think youre talking bull

Certainly agree with that eddieb.

Hello everyone, As we agree the objective here is to help others not fall in the trap of Sakura, If they are not legit.
First i would like to thank anyone taking the time and posting/warning/confirming, whatever the outcome may be.

Fact taken, its very unusual for a broker to be the same as the trader! I am sure we all agree.

Can anyone please post some printscreens or other proof? Email said, etc… Anything? I think they are regulated since they dont accept USA based clients but i m making an assumption…If they are regulated, couldnt they be reported by the victims?

I also wonder if Sakura or Shakira…lol to post responses and proof of being legit :slight_smile:

I have joined the Sakua signal resp. ACM-FX. Now, what to say:
This broker is scam. My recent withdrawal request has been approved more than 12 days ago - but the money does not reach my bank account. Very far from normal. The service put me off, I should wait. In the meanwhile, they stopped completely the communication. All I can say, please keep distance and distrust this broker!

hello
I have the same issue.They said my withdrawal request has bee approved more than a week. I have not received my money as yet. Wrote an e mail to one of the account manager, Stephen and the mail bounced back. Its a scam. Stay away…

Help me people! All of my money in Sakura is gone. I can not to access to my account and nobody answer from Sakura. I do not know what should I do now? This is total disaster. Everything is big scam. Please help people like me.

Hi. I’ve also been scammed. I have no idea how I’m going to get my money back.

I have contacted the following:
Chinaforexexpo from whom they’ve won a forex award in 2016
theforexawards from whom they’ve also won a forex award in 2016
Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, the regulating body with whom they’re registered

I’m awaiting response from them.

Morning, please post if any of the above get back to you
They were also using MegaTranser based in the UK as their payment processor

Also all 3 websites were created by a Michal Truban with a contact number +421 0220 608080

Excuse me
Why is sakura-fxtrading closed?
Please tell me ?