Have you tried these 2 brokers?

Hello All,
I spent the last 2 months searching for a good broker. Man, this business is so dirty …Hundreds of scams, bucket shops, even big guys have problems. I Stopped by Admiral Market (UK based) and Dukascopy (Swiss Based/Lativa?) Is there anyone who tried both brokers so can decide who is better? (both account types/spread are ok with me) Another question I visited FCA and FINMA website who are the regulatory authorities for both in order. I could not have info about their histories of arbitrations with their clients and how they are usually handle it. and how many for the past 5 years. US NFA is pretty good about that. Please advise. Thank you all

Good for now, unknown for future, even big players fail as seen from US FXCM. My choice is also FCA regulated Tickmill but your options look decent. Go ahead.

Thanks, Profitbaby… Yes. reviews are ok. but I wish I can find someone who tried both.

Have anyone had positive or negative experiences?

I trade with Tickmill since June 2015, it awesome broker in all aspects. Flawless execution and withdrawals in 10 minutes, scalping was never so profitable for me. Its FCA regulated so they stick strict policies in managing clients funds and filling at best conditions. Also I keep in mind the rule to not keep all eggs in one basket so carry tests of other brokers with small account just to know where I can move in case of force majore

Ontario, Thanks for your input.
You are right . I should use more than one broker. I think part of the problem that there are many websites for reviewing brokers that has so many negative reviews in the past. I noticed that few years ago, there were so many complains about the brokers reliability. or may be Forexpeacearmy has been hit by fabricated negative reviews. You can not really trust all reviews on the internet. For that reason, I prefer to listen to a real trader like you. Tickmill, It had negative reviews in the past, however it is way better now. I will check them again. I contacted FCA to see a couple of brokers histories in case of any complains from their clients, they would not release this kind of info. Meanwhile, FSA disclose it to the public in their website. I think the only way is word of mouth between members of a forum like babypips.

Thanks again