Want to find a real ECN Broker

can any one suggest me names of real ECN brokers

Well, that’s like saying ice can be melted and reused as water!!!

Ask who is their liquidity providers. Its not big banks they mention on their websites (but technically its true as end LPs are those banks but its not immediate counterparty for a broker). Most ECN brokers use Prime brokers like LMAX which is exchange in itself and provide good liquidity, but I don’t see problems with market makers unless they don’t cheat with you (which is hard to notice if you are not professional trader which understands that even small disruptions in execution can affect your returns).

And it didn’t take long to draw the termites out of their mounds! Why not answer, just read their PDS bro.

And when you read their PDS you’ll understand that no retail broker is under any legal or contractual agreement to disclosure their business model with you. Their contracts with their providers forbid it anyway.

At least they now disclose in their ToS that they are counterparty on some OTC instruments which allows us to label them as market makers without investigation.

Thats why they are called OTC derivatives bro. They are a financial product offered by your broker. Not by their liquidity provider/s. How they manage their risk is their business. They (ie all retail brokers regardless, STP/NDD/ECN) are always the counter party, making all retail brokers market makers.

And ToS is not a PDS. If your broker only offers out ToS then steer well clear of them.

1 Like

Here is a comprehensive list of ECN brokers.

Can’t say I saw your beloved redbull bro!!!

2 Likes

Yeah it can be true. But I guess brokers also need to hedge their risk from your position so they open same contract with their liquidity provider or prime broker or by aggregated position. These brokers are called hybrid. I believe I stick with one of them so they don’t profit from my trades.

well they re liquidity provider is gain capital so that says it all, but basically every US broker is either oanda or gain capital aka forex.com

Are you looking for a US or Non US ECN Broker??