Looking for reputable broker

I have been demo trading for 8 months with good success and now wish to open a small $1000 live account. I am from Ontario Canada and would like some advice on a reputable broker that allows trading in micro lots as I plan on only taking $10 (1%) trades to start. Any advice from the forum members would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Dave

Hi Dave, Steve Epperson here from New Mexico, USA. I trade with OANDA. My average trade size has been $5.00-$10.00 on the 4 Hour charts recently. Absolutely no problems. Fairly tight spreads, however, please watch the New York close as lack of liquidity can send some pairs through the roof. Hope this helps.

Thanks Steve I did a little more research since my post and have decided on ONANDA myself I can buy in Canadian funds which is great as the exchange rate to US funds would leave me with about $750 in my new account! I don’t generally trade on Fridays after around noon as I have noticed the same problem as you mentioned. Thanks for your feed back and good luck with your trading I appreciate your response…Dave

In Canada, check out Forex.com and OANDA.