Requirements for a good LIVE forex broker

Hello everyone,
I am still using a demo account but I want to start looking around for a good Forex broker that I can open a live account later on, or even perhaps open a demo account with them so I get used to the specifics of that broker.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few brokers that meet the following criteria:

-[B] Non-negative account[/B] (MUST HAVE). If you account goes to zero this is as much as you will be liable for. In other words they [B]guarantee [/B]you wont lose more than you invested.

-[B]Guaranteed stop-loss orders[/B] (MUST HAVE). No explanation needed. Stop-loss orders that will be filled no matter what the market is doing. I know there are some brokers like that that charge a special premium when you open a position like that.

-[B]UK Based[/B] (MUST HAVE)

[B]-Minimum trading volume 0.01[/B] (MUST HAVE)

[B]-Good customer support[/B]

[B]-Easy money deposit/withdrawal[/B]

[B]-No commissions[/B]

[B]-Reasonable spreads [/B](less than 2 pips)

[B]-Reasonable slippage[/B]

[B]-Reputable/Established:[/B] Ideally someone that has been around for a long time rather than since yesterday

So if you guys have some ideas please let me know and I will do the research on your suggestions. Obviously the must haves are most important.

Many thanks

Well you can take a look at Tickmill. I have experience with them and they should match your criteria, although not sure about negative balance protection.

These requirement reminds me of myself when I was looking for brokers. I think Octafx is very good, as they have all these things. The best thing I like with them is their ctrader platform which is for ECN trading, so it really reduces slippage and re quote. There are many other brokers too with fits your sheet, but given you are talking personal experience online, I won’t talk much about them…. Hope it helps.

Agree with this recommendation. Same good experience with them?

Hey! You can try FinPro Trading. They are UK based and offer everything you listed. Their spreads are reasonably low and negligible slippages. Deposit/ withdrawals are smooth. Recently they started accepting bitcoins as well. Rest you can talk to their client support and take their demo to see if they meet your requirements. All the best for your trading!

They aren’t regulated in the UK or US
Seychelles regulated isn’t what I would ge looking for in a broker

Does Seychelles FSC offers traders any compensation schemes in case accountable broker goes bankrupt?

Hi Ema_watts,

Have you ever had any difficulties making large withdrawals with FinPro (i.e. $5k+)? What has been your usual turnaround time with makings deposits via wire transfer? And making withdrawals (between $1k and $5k)?

Thanks for your help!

try lionsfx… they have all of mentioned above… uk based