Need help to find a specific broker

Hi world
So, I I’m looking for a broker that got, 0-25 maks spread with xauusd- 1:2000 leverage - with 1000$ start

Stenberg98

Hi there :wink:
0-25 spread – this should be 0.25 USD max, right? If yes – there are several brokers that could offer you such spread.
XAUUSD 1:2000 leverage – I hope there is a typo here? IMO even 1:200 for XAUUSD is too high. More than 1:500 in general looks more like gamble than trading :rolleyes:. However, I guess there are market makers that can offer you everything you want to take your money :frowning:
1000$ for a start sound good and should be enough to open an account with any broker.

yeah

Its not :wink:
I want to do 5.00 trades with a 1000$ account - therefor i need a good leverage :slight_smile: - do you know any? :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess you can find a market maker for such leverage. But based on your questions, I guess you have some sort of arb ea that prombably wont work at a DD

No suggestion nothing, but just on leverage, i don’t think there are any broker offering such leverage, so it could be a typo… However, i see Exness got unlimited leverage, but i have NO EXPERIENCE with them.

alright

Im then looking for:
20 maks spread - or fixed spread
25$ maks in commision

1:500 leverage on XAUUSD

Doubt there are trustworthy brokers that offer 1:2000 leverage, cuz regulated ones are forced to offer 1:50 by FCA, while for CySEC its still in discussion.
Regarding precise names you can start with Tickmill or Hotforex, these two brokers I used for a long time and satisfied with them.

No serious broker has 1:2000 leverage as their regulators strictly forbid them to offer no more than 1:50 and 1:100. 1:2000 leverage is way too high, I hope you have enough experience to handle it otherwise you might blow your account pretty fast.

that’s true. FCA is going to impose 1:50 restriction for brokers so better to start there I think

I prefer to stay neutral :smiley: Here is a link that might help you eventually: Forex brokers with highest 400:1, 500:1, 1000:1 leverage
Please share the outcome of that 5.00 trades once you are done :stuck_out_tongue: I hope you can outsmart some market maker!
Good luck :wink:

I only know Exness offering 1:2k leverage, but anyone experienced this broker?

I am definitely not against high leverage because I myself use 1.500 leverage with Octafx, but the moment we start worrying about leverage or spread then it means we are trying to get profits through luck or short cut. I haven’t in my life seen genuine (expert) trader worry over leverage or spread because if you know where the move is then you will make profits regardless of those setting, but when you are uncertain then that is when you look for other options.

Maybe you should try my broker ForexTime. Their min deposit is $500 for ECN accounts and max leverage is 1:1000.

Jeez, you want 1:2000 leverage? That’s pretty dangerous.

So you’re trading with my previous broker OctaFX. I actually left them because they’re not regulated. Now I’m with a regulated ECN broker.

I have been trading with exness for maybe 7 years… the best part is the instant withdrawals = 3000usd-instant-skrill-withdrawal-2017-exness - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

Try out Exness, I have had good experience with them and their facilities are good, one of the better brokers I have used. You will certainly find your leverage requirements with them!

https://www.exness.com/a/ueglbt0b