Pepperstone disgraceful behavior

Hi, I’m new here, following in the shadows from a while =)

I’m writing this post to report a bad/strange behavior from Pepperstone.

Since the dawn of time I’m a MT4 faithful disciple, but recently I’ve been intrigued by cTrader, so searching for brokers using this platform I found “only” Pepperstone.

Yesterday I signed in for a demo account, I complete the form, confirm my email, download cTrader and then I went to bed.
This morning I try to login into demo account, by website, but I cannot find any link (neither in received confirmation email), then try to connect cTrader with received credentials, but no way; so I started an online chat to get help, but the operator as first question ask me where I came from (?!?)…me: Italy, and this is the answer

It sounded really weird to my ears, so I ask them to remove all my data.
But, I’m stubborn as a mule, so, open cTrader and click on “Open new demo account”, select ITALY as country,and all magically works!

If Pepperstone is one of the best, I guess others…

p.s: by the way, someone knows an honest and valid broker that support cTrader and accept people from EU zone ?

Well, at least they have not tried to steal your money like XM, I do know about pepperstone and never used them before and probably won’t.

As a general note IMHO any broker offering bonuses on deposits and NDB is a potential scammer and should be taken with a pinch of salt, there may be some legit broker out there offering deposit bonus but trust me XM is not one of them, beware of brokers regulated by CYSEC and more recently, newly approved by the FCA. In their bid to further their scam, scam brokers are now investing in FCA approved status to gain credibility by riding on the reputation of the FCA.

Only a matter of time before the FCA will realize scammers are getting through their vetting system. If you have money in XM, GET IT OUT NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT 100%. OR BETTER STILL, LEAVE IT THERE AND SOON ENOUGH IT WILL BE YOU POSTING SIMILAR COMMENTS LIKE THIS.

2 Likes

same thing, ive talked to pepperstone support about a regulation, they say that they r regulated under FCA laws nd license but the support said they r renewing it now nd it should come back to work in a few weeks

FXPro - I used cTrader with them as a UK client.

I just hope I am not being silly here. But, do you need to create the whole id to use demo account? I mean, I see many brokers allowing traders to use demo account simply through the platform even if it’s with random details. However, I am not sure about Pepperstone. I won’t say it’s overly wrong, as there are many brokers who might welcome ANY clients as long as the investment comes, so I to be very fair found this good that broker is not willing to cheat or keep clients in dark. Did you try Octafx? They also have cTrader platform.

LMGTFY