Forex broker with Lowest Spread

Freshforex got zero spread, so it can’t get lower than this. But, there is commission but the question was just about spread only so I am just talking about that only…

The commission for even EURUSD is $6.52 and AUDUSD is $6.64 in square, which means I would pay this amount twice. Zero Spread indeed. If a broker is not taking money from spread, they are taking money from commission, but this is outrageous commission. Thanks, but I’ll pass

Zero spread basically means broker takes spread risks onto themselves which is very unusual and odd practice considering that during abnormal market conditions it can widen to 2-3 figures size. Do you think revenue from those clients can cover spread costs (which can be really large especially during news trading)? Providing zero spread account to clients means they make market for traders what is not a very good sign if you want to play serious game with them. As for me I prefer to trade with raw spreads + small commission with Tickmill, execution is good so far, although it’s been only a year I trade with them.

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using AAFX Trading which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Yes, zero spread doesn’t sound good. No genuine and trustworthy broker will offer this. Only a market maker type of broker can afford such practice. What’s the point of zero spread if the commission is too high and the broker has conflict of interest with its clients? Better to choose a well regulated broker, DMA if possible with core spreads.

Yeah I found something like that on Hotforex on Tickmill they both offer raw spreads, although commissions are slightly different (hotforex charges higher). But we all know trading costs matter a lot but sometimes its a place where you can find an edge in execution speed, or other trading features, so its a kind of one-side conclusion when you talk about how cheap is broker.

I am forced to agree with you. Brokers that offer accounts with Zero Spreads can be quite tricky. new traders who have not gained enough experience should stay clear.

Yeah they’d better to start practicing on micro accounts. At the onset of my trading career my second platform after demo was micro account with lot size capped at 10 lots.

The problem is people are mad talking about zero spread, I mean there is NO SUCH thing. Do you think zero spread means we trade for FREE? 100% not! If there is zero spread then there is certainly commission along with it, so please explain anyone who feels happy with zero spread that what’s the difference?

If you eventually paying something then what’s the drama over zero spread. I am with Octafx where they have LOW spread not ZERO spread, so I am paying MUCH LESSER than people working with ZERO SPREAD brokers. However, I only am talking from my point of view with no intention of having dart at anyone.

like to know which account you are using? I think there are different types of account here with different spreads. So I don’t know if you know but there is zero spread account present here too where you will pay commission just like other brokers. I use cTrader account where it’s zero spread with commission; I am absolutely fine with it because it’s within manageable range, at least for me personally.

what is the amount of commission you pay to trade zero spread for Major pairs?

For absolutely lowest spreads, if you’re not particular about using MT4, you can check Interactive Brokers. I do believe they have a MT4 3rd party add-on too and their spreads are very tough to beat. Even over at my brokerage I can only get about 0.3 - 0.4 pips in normal conditions.

I don’t really know much about interactive brokers because I have not used the broker. Seems like a very large company. I could not see their spreads. Checked out MEX and the spreads seem to be very low. Its nice.

FreshForex got zero spreads, but we need to remember that one factor doesn’t make the picture complete. So we need to make sure that we look at every side which is only way we will find good broker that we can rely and trust upon.

There are no trusted broker in this business. All brokers want what is best for themselves. Just find a broker that has been around for quite some time and offers the best services and does not have a track record of stealing money from traders by ridiculous charges, spread manipulation and suspicious slippages.

There is no 0-spread for ECN accounts!!

@Jonnie_Kash, I know a broker that will assure you a spread from zero to max 2 pips with zero commssion on this pair, even at the violate market times. That’s the best spread offer in the market. You have also to think about a stable spread not just a low spread, as it’s more important. If you open a sell position at a time with low spread and the spread get later higher, you will hang up it the market.

Check out BFNPrime. They are a prime broker with low spreads. Minimum account is $10k tough

I have a simple question and want to answer from seniors. Spreads is cost of a broker. So how do they provide 0 pip?

Well brokers offer you to cover spread risk but only to certain extent. Making spreads zero and charge only commission from a trader means full protection from spread widening, what is a miracle considering wild and erratic nature of price and market liquidity. Instead broker may allow you to offer raw spreads like Hotforex which sometimes may shrink to zero pips (during market calm), so technically yes they charge you zero spreads at opening +fixed commission.

It’s a nice reply . got something new. Thank you Ontario.