Scam Broker Alert!

[B]XM FOREX; Earning profit is Not Allowed with this Broker[/B]

Just stay away from this broker. Last 2 weeks I deposit some money with them and suddenly in the middle of the trade they remove bonus from my account. I was in profit that’s why I didn’t loss any thing but they did totally unethical work. Don’t ever use their bonus also. They will rob you. Be careful everyone. I really don’t understand how cySEC give regulation to this kinds of cheat broker? This is totally ridiculous, they’re out to get your money by any means!

So, because the broker withdrew its bonus, it automatically becomes a SCAM BROKER? do you know what the word SCAM means?

@PaykingM, tell traders here exactly what the broker did to you. Did the broker steal your money or refuse your withdrawal? If not, delete this thread and stop fooling around.

In all fairness, the frustration can be understandable, as majority here have faced issues with broker at some stage, but unless you don’t put down things clearly, it will just not work and instead it will show you wrong side. So further details is what you need to add.

It’s not a joke, XM Forex is stealing client’s money big time, and openly so, deposit your money with them and be sure to lose it.
I would NOT recommend XM FOREX to anyone. I’ve used them for 2 years.
My account was fat with no money and then I made a mistake of depositing money with them, and
proceeded to make a few trades. When it came time to cash out they said I
owe them $2075 dollars from last year!

I have experienced this broker myself, they openly ripped off money from my account then gloat about it and blame me. Be warned!

Bonus is a marketing ploy, best to never use bonus because of the conditions the brokers attach.

I would really love to know how they did that. can you send a screenshot of your account with them and how the money disappeared?

Ok. That is bad. But can you show use Proof "Email screenshot, chat transcript, anything to support you statement. Thanks