Australian Broker?

Hi everyone
I am new to forex.
I still decide which broker to go.
I am from Australia. Just wonder if there is any good broker that i can go with?
I want to trade both Forex and Stock
Thanks

1 Like

I trade with Octafx, but I guess you might be looking for broker with Australian based. I think it is fair to say that Pepperstone is one of the leading companies. I will also suggest you to test out Fpmarkets, as they too are Australian based and have excellent reputation. However, it is important for you to know that these brokers mostly have higher requirement of deposit, so if that is okay with you then these are ideal companies.

1 Like

Yes AnwarRiyad, I work with FP Markets, they are the best Australian broker with ASIC regulation. I don’t know about Stocks, but one can trade on over 1k instruments with them. I mostly prefer currency pairs not stocks or anything else, so never took any great interest on that. They are also rated highly on places like FPA. So definitely one of the best if not the best!

1 Like

IC Markets are a good Australian based broker.

1 Like

hi! my friend lives in Australia and she’s currently trading with fm-fx.com =)

1 Like

Global Prime for ECN Platform

3 Likes

I believe fm-fx.com has ceased operations. Check it at it website.

ICMarkets, pepperstone and AETOS are good ASIC broker but the only that has perks are AETOS. Pepperstone used to have Qantas points from every trades, but they removed it. At least AETOS have iphone or credit bonus. The spreads are low and no commission because it’s an STP. You choose

1 Like

this is by far the best forex broker in the world, not just in Australia, Global Prime Pty Ltd, ABN 74 146 086 017, Global Prime holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia

1 Like

sadly IC Markets was bought by ETORO a few years back, and have went to hell since.

they used to be! until ETORO took over!

I went on Trust pilot and Forexpeacearmy found a broker with a 5 star rating!!! - https://www.blueberrymarkets.com/. They don’t cover everything just major pairs, some minors, gold/Silver and UK & US oil (sometimes to much choice is not a good thing.) - nice to deal with (not like the main UK high pressure sell ones who are only interested in how much you can continue to fund the account!) Also allowed me an MT4 demo account for a lot longer than 30days plus the pips they add to the spread are a lot less than I see with others (which they show on their site.) Apart from that I’m still new to this and efforting to restrain my jumping into a trade and gambling side and general ignoring THE PLAN.

only trouble is they block you 3 pips away from market, and have a min SL of 3 pips and a min tpt of 3 pips
swaps are very good.

True Indeed. Especially their customer services are awesome

Currently looking for an Australian broker to start trading live since I’m a beginner, would prefer a reliable regulated broker with good customer service and a minimum opening balance of $100.

I’m a beginner looking for a reliable broker for live trading. Since I’m from Australia, an ASIC regulation would be an advantage.

I prefer trading with an older broker who has been active in the forex business for over ten years. Any recommendations?

Dude! The last 10 posts are copy/paste of each other!

1 Like

I recommend trading with FP Markets if your looking for an Australian broker because their spreads are tighter with faster execution speed than any other broker out there, and it would be an advantage for Australian traders since ASIC regulates it.

Been trying FP markets for quite some time and happy with it but the problem I’m lately facing is that it’s more suitable for shares than forex. I’ve been looking for another broker so any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

You can try turnkey forex and icm as your broker options. I’d recommend these two because of trading with them personally. The best part that I like about these two is the large assortment of currency pairs, in major, minor, and exotics and the spread being as low as 0.0 pips.