FX Choice - Reliable?

I’m in the process of looking for a Forex broker. I’ve setup a demo account with FX Choice and have been using for the last 2 days. I like the fact that they email out your trades daily, that is quite a nice feature that I have not seen yet.

My question is that tonight I’m sitting in the platform (MT4) and noticed that my connection to the server has gone down thrice now. The first for 16 minutes, then 2 minutes and finally it is currently out now for 44 minutes. I can still get on the internet and have full connection otherwise.

I just went to their website too and it was down. Are their trading servers on the same server as their website?

Is this a one-off thing, or is this common?

Is FX Choice a reliable broker?

Has anyone used them from Canada?

I haven’t used them but I don’t think that their servers and their website should be connected. After all you are not using a web version of the MT4, right? Did you try to contact them by phone? Do they have a live chat support or you couldn’t reach it because their site was down? Maybe they experienced a major technical issue…did they release any kind of information?

Thank you for your post. We have recently experienced a connectivity issue due to our hosting provider’s massive server outage. We would like to inform you that our website, Metatrader and the VPS system are now all fully operational. Our IT department is working around the clock to ensure that everything is running smoothly.

This is a very rare situation and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat Support or send an email to <[email protected]>

Kind regards
FXChoice Limited