ETORO Withdrawals problem

Hello all,

this is my bad experience with etoro, and I writing it to make you aware about this company.

before this, I was laughing on people complying about etoro and I thought they were complying just because they lost!

I’ve made 5 withdrawals starting in 25th of April, I waited till 10th of May, nothing received!
I told my account manager about that, then I’ve received email from etoro telling me that there was a technical issue and they solved it and I will receive my withdrawals in 5-8 business days.
After 9 business days I still not received any thing, so, I sent to customer service about this.
they told me that your withdrawals have been processed successfully in the 1st date that you made the withdrawal!
I don’t understand how they told me in the 1st email that there was a technical issue delayed the transactions and in 2nd email they said that there wasn’t a problem!
After this, I post on etoro asking about how to complain about this, and I blocked.

It’s really confusing that you have to wait more than one month to get your money, and I’m afraid now that I will not get my refunds.

Hi, I am having the same issues as you. Did they resolve your problem or it is still pending?

There is no surprise in this, this company, has a bad rep, in every way.

The Ever Not Trusting These People VIPER

Does this broker accept U.S trader?