Please Get Me A Good Broker!

Please tell me more about FxCast ,Lite forex ,ASnd any other broker who uses E-gold ,Meta trader 4 Platform & is regulated .PLs Respond only if youve withdrawn money from your live account with the broker you wish yo recomend.
Thanks

I wish to start with a very small ammt.: From $50 -$100.
Also ,pls tell me what you know about Fxcast.com
Thanks.

[B]sorry dont know about it .

make a 5000$ - 10000$ deposite in forex

the low money will gone to loss in forex
[/B]

You can try with Kerford Investments which uses MT4 platform. They give tight spreads and also provides micro accounts.

Keep demo trading for two months till you have a good system in place!

brother look for charity home and donate this cash to them instead for forex.

You don’t have to be rude. Not everyone can afford a thousand dollar to start trading forex. Well, I think this trader can start with $500 an grow it. I explained this here: 301 Moved Permanently

You need enough money to hold off your trades. Some trades will start losing at first, but if you can hold it for a while, it might change direction and turn to a profitable trade. You need big capital, but 500 can get you started.

Choosing a broker with low fees and low spreads can also help you if you have a small capital to start with.

I could tell you about OctaFX, if you want, cause they also provide MT4 and I have been trading with them more recently. Actually, my withdrawals passed without any inconvenience or delays (maybe cause amounts were not huge), but I read some reviews about difficulties, cause sometimes they ask to send them documents for verification (but it is the point of their agreement, so it is OK). Actually, I would recommend you always read brokers’ agreements carefully in order not to be trapped. Just do not begin with enormous sums, if your are not confident and believe in your skills.

You should choose a broker after reviewing the details of the broker you wish to trade with, try to get a broker who you can easily access at your place.

It’s shame if people consider having large or small capital as the step to success, IT IS NOT! If one has knowledge then 1 dollar is enough to turn the tables.

I am also trading with Octafx broker and I must back your view, it is indeed pretty good whether you take their overall conditions or anything else while withdrawal is instant so far so good for me. Again I will agree with the fact that we must first check the broker our self instead of jumping in because someone said.

i am agree with you,
not of all people can afford to lose $1000 or more as learning cost.,
why must lost a lot of money if people can practice with small deposit as low as $50 with tickmill and experience ECN trading.

we must learn from the small step, baby step.
theoritically people will said " do demo account and after 1 year good result open a real account"
how if someone have pass his demo test and decide to open a real account. is he/she must risk a lot of his /her hard earned money when out there they have options to risk small money>?

i never trade with Mayzus even i have accouts in several brokers like Hotforex, Tickmill Classic Account and XM
what is the benefit of mayzus, look like they do not accept fasapay rite?Tickmill and my others brokers accept Fasapay and i can have my withdrawal without paying wire fees , it is diffrent when i use neteller or Skrill who have wire transfer fee

I didn’t say about the amount of sum required for the success, I just want to warn newbies with enormous sums not to “play” with them until they would be skillful enough, cause such people almost always lose and then go and blame the broker, but broker is not a helpful body, it’s a tool which could be used in a right or wrong way. And what conditions do you like about OctaFX, you’ve given a very veiled information without any pros or cons?

fxdd, oanda & fxcm…
thats all i know…

the easiest way would be this, choose 3-5 brokers with good feed and actual traders trading them, now test the brokers demo, while doing so, do some research regarding each brokers from regulation, reviews (take note not all reviews are legit and it goes both negative and postive) compare offices, support etc, narrow down your options to 2-3 then open minimum sized account or micro accounts with each to test platform, execution speed, and make a small 5-10 dollar withdrawal and see process time and if they do let you get your money, thats the best way to choose in my opinion, traders will tell you who they trade with, marketers will push you to join them but in the end let it be your own judgement that decides!