Is there a better broker than I Trade FX?

Can someone recommend me a broker, which one is the top ratted in the market?

I am using right now I Trade FX and I do not know if there is a better option

Try Global Forex Trading.

A simple read through this forum will give you recommendations for better brokers.

I don’t know who is the top rated broker BUT I can certainly give you a list of a number of brokers who should be ‘ratted’ out!!!

Just a little joke!!!

The forex market place is swarmed with too many forex brokers and you have to make a correct choice before start trading forex. I trade with Kerford Investments and as far as I can say they are good.

The best advice I can give you is to check out various options, use their demo platforms and then make your own decision. You will receive many recommendations but check them out carefully and whether they are regulated by the relevant authorities or not. I am using the demo platform of WSD Global Markets and I find it good.

I am trading with 1pipfix and this broker has very low spread,multiple ways of account funding,Metatrader4 platform and Muslim friendly accounts are also available.

I guess there is something you want from your broker that you ain’t getting. Well, I am sure ProfiForex would be better than them. This is where I have been trading for the past 1 year and the spreads are very low here. Recently there was a 20/30% decrease in spreads. Also, I do withdraw within 24 hours. So, if your broker isn’t satisfying your forex needs, you may switch over and come join me. I also have an account with Oanda. Both brokers should be better than yours.