How old are you

26 and interested in Forex since 2013

im 21 and have been trading for 3 years now and i’ve been doing ok so far

24 and it flies fast…

21 and have been extremely lucky/privileged during my years of life. I have been in positions where I have been able to accept some good opportunities leading me to where I am now. I will continue to work ~100 hour weeks for the foreseeable future.

I’m 23 and loving it! Question for the more “mature” ones, does forex trading get any easier?

I am just 26. For me forex trading getting easier but not the profit taking part.

I AM ?? I AM ?? I AM , OH I AM 210 ?? Just kidding 21

i am 19 , but this question why ???

i would say i’m “just” 26… but from the replies here so far, it seems that’s already on the old side! haha

I’m 20 turning 21 this tuesday :)))

I’m 25 but started 3 years ago and still fining my way to wealth :slight_smile:

I am 57 and my first stock bid I was 24. Just getting into Forex last year and like it so far.

44 going to 45. Trading forex for over 8 years now.

I’m 16, and I trade forex

Too young to be put in a box yet.

27 for life :wink:

30 years old dealing with the mid life crisis and its not beautiful to see a 30 years old breaking down man !

I am 28 years old. I also started trading forex when I was 18.

I am 28 years old. I also started trading forex when I was 18.

I am 29. But when I started to trade forex, I was 25. I wish I knew about forex trading when I was 18. I would have been on some other level. Since you have started to trade at such a young age, I am sure that you will become a profitable trader when you are my age. All the best to you.