How much?

Hi! Just inquiring and this is for those who have really started on forex trading:

How much have you invested and how much have you actually win or lost in the process of learning forex?

I agree with quigy if you are beginner you don�t have to care how much to invest, just try a couple of times, few months and you�ll be ready for more real life. Also if you are not a newbie, you can try with micro or mini accounts. Most brokers offer very small �mini-accounts� and even smaller “micro-account” for as little as a couple hundred bucks. Anyway be careful!

Yes a beginner will know how much and when to invest. That question will be answered with time and only you have the answer no one can really give you advice on how to invest or not you money. Keep practicing.

I recently opened my account with Tradeviewforex, and invested $5000, that was a month ago and I�m happy so far� well I had maybe more expectations but when you realize how boring and hardworking this could be� I hope none misunderstood, is not that I�m saying that Forex investing is boring, but when you are putting real money on the thing (At least me) try to be the more cautious when making a decision. Being cautious doesn�t mean to think too much over a decision that have to be quickly taken�. So I�m happy with my account , I have to tell that I have put several orders and have won and lost as well, my balance now is $5.0078

The patience is one of the most important qualities of a trader, so, If you don�t want to pay for the �trading service� you have to be more time in front of your software and learn more of this market. Be patient and you�ll see good results.

you are right felipeca, we have to raise the patience in our beings and still be able to take a strong decision when needed

I know what are you talking about felipeca and Marcuse, everyone in the first steps has to be so patient, but It�s not easy, for anyone, because forex is a good market to trade in, so the opportunity to see our pocket getting money is great!

Precisely, I have invested more care in the market than money. I realised that the forex is not totally a war between currency pairs but also a war of virtues. With patience and diligence, I’m have been gathering good pips. For every newbie, always take with you that the forex is very competitive and not all its financial weapons are morally approved. Your broker even with a high reputation or regulated can still scam you- like the popular Investtech menace. The richest men in the market couldn’t have started with the largest purse but surely with the largest of caution and diligence- even with a broker not under a regulatory body.

I started messing with it again this year lost some a few months ago and quit for a spell , but i started with 200 buxs, went down to 196 and restarted trading last week, im up to 208 the break made me do a lot of thinking lol.

i have invest already almost 500$ and my profit is around 150$.i am happy about my little success

That’a very good return hence you are just staring out

I think what you have said is true, but I feel he just want to know the margins from all traders here to see what to start with.

I think this is dependent on what we can offer. Some of us like to go in little, while others would want to go go big.

Foreign exchange market is the most liquid financial market in the world. It even surpasses the stock market. you can learn more about forex trading you can visit our website.myforextradingworld.com

starting new week with 218 when i did this years ago i started with 25 buxs made it to 150 then lost most of it, im being more care full now trying to stay with the trends n ripples.