Leveragefx?

i watched some google videos about leveragefx’s snapback system. it is software that tells you when to enter, and it has a trailing stop to indicate where to exit.

does anyone use this software with any success?

has anyone used this software?

it is TopGun software, i have read good reviews about it on forexbastards.com, im curious if anyone here has experience with this system.

plz plz plz post:)

since forexbastards had a gd review go ahead and tried it out… i trade for myself and not using any signals provided. gd luk!

but you must switch broker to be able to use it for free ,ain’it:rolleyes:

I thought I needed some special software too until I educated myself on basic technical analysis, and I keep up with market fundamentals. I’ll save myself $200 a month and I’ll get a big head for the classic trading books that I’ll have on my shelf, and probably a big fat forex account sooner or later.
If you’re willing to let that software think for you, then you need to set a solid foundation for yourself to see if you can understand why it does what it does, since no software/system is 100% accurate.
You also to need to know trading setups and how to stop an order should it go askew.
I love the EFXgroup order setups, takes awhile to get used to but those should be basic order types, anything less is sub excellent.

Just so you all are clear, the Topgun Software is not a signal service. It has many unique tools to use and a great group of people that regularly use the software. Personally I have been using it for a couple of months and dont use the trend snapback method. I think its the best program out there, BUT do not get it thinking you just follow signals and make money. As others say, you will need to learn good solid tech analysis to use any software like this sucessfully.

thanx for your post. what TopGun software tools do you use in technical analysis, and how positive is the trend snap back system with chandalier trailing stop system.

i understand the system is designed for trending markets, most systems are ideal for those wonderful trending markets.

I currently use his probability bands, the balance point line is very unique, and the heat maps. Those are the unique tools I use. Chris is adding new features everyday but I dont lie to add to much.

which one of the topgun tools is the best all around?

I like the bpl, everyone has their favorites. You need to work with it for a while to get the feel.

i have watched the videos about the trend snapback and chanalier trailing stop. putting these two tools together on the same chart seems like it would be a profitable system. videos about this system are everywhere on the net… is this tool worth it?

ty!:smiley:

I think the software is fantastic. However, I believe I stated earlier I do not use those features. Many others find them useful. Come by the paltalk forum and you will see people using the software all day. soME AREVERY GOOD TRADERS, OTHERS ARE STILL LEARNING.

ok, i joined one of the training courses for leveragefx. the class was 1 hour long and chris was the teacher. he knows what he is talking about and he had a large audience of 90 people. i’m on spring break this week, so i’m planning to watch the rest of his training classes.

if anyone else wants to be in one of the classes, there is a free 5 day trial available here Learn Forex Day Trading - Training and Education

just fill out that thing and you’ll get an email with a password and link to the conference room. the class starts at 12:00, lunchtime!:smiley:

Forex Training | Trend Snapback Forex Trading System - Google Video

I used leveragefx’s TopGun software but I didn’t make any money and I didn’t like the fact that there’s so many lines on the chart. I’m not here to put negative review on this software because maybe it works for others but not me.

My advice before opening a live account just to see what TopGun can do is this:

1. Go to leveragefx’s website and watch all the free videos posted under “Video Training” tab at least twice each so that you know what Chris (topguns’s software developer) is talking about.

2. Sign up with e-signal’s 30-day free trial and make sure you are signing up for the forex data feed. They will ask for your credit card number but they won’t charge it and you can cancel before the 30 day trial period. Make sure you write down your e-signal’s log-in and password because you need for the TopGun software

3. Sign up for the TopGun’s free 7 day trial. This should give you enough time to evaluate the software and what it can do.

4. Watch the “Setup” free video again on leveragefx’s website and follow the instruction.

5. Load and select different workspace by clicking “Load” to see what is best suite for you.

6. Good luck!

P.S.

I used FXDD as my broker and I didn’t like it. They have 4 pips spread on GBP/USD, 8 pips spread on GBP/JPY. Also, the only way you can put a limit order is you have to set the price a minimum of 15 pips away from the market price. So morelikely, you trade market order most of the time if you use FXDD.

Hello

Are you guys still using TopGunSoftware from LeverageFX?

Please, tell me your feelings about the softwares.

Thanks
Emo

i used this software, epic fail. the only thing remotely worth your time is the tick charts, which i’m sure you can find elsewhere. the software is cluttered and uses too much memory.

its a decent CHARTING package, but the trading systems included in it are TRASH, just like its creator. hes running a GONG SHOW

I have used this software for over 3 years. I made money BEFORE I bought this software and purchased it for trading stocks and S&P futures which its excellent on. Part of the purchase gave me the free classes, they were on Forex but I thought I could learn methods that could be used for stocks/futures. I’d go into their classes every so often but their systems appeared to work so I setup a Forex account.

Their methodology has improved dramatically over the years. While their initial methods were mostly counter trend methods they evolved quickly into trend following methods. Because they give the software away free to MOST of their users I sense this is why they are so committed to getting their traders profitable and thus constantly enhancing the tools.

To say their systems don’t work is rediculous. I am a full time trader and make my living trading. While I was profitable in stocks/futures before I found TopGun I never would have traded Forex without them and I don’t believe I’d be half as profitable as I am without them.

Here’s one of THEIR systems where I caught about 75 pips on. It alerted me on my cell phone. The only thing I can think about the few negative reviews is they must be LeverageFX’s competitors.

One example doesn’t make a prove any system. I can post many. Here’s a GBPJPY signal their software gave me which made me about 90 pips. I created this pic for another forum I post my trading levels and help traders on. Half my system I came up with myself but I’d say the methods I learned from TopGun/LeverageFX account for at least 200 pips per week. I will say I was a professional trader BEFORE I found them. So maybe TopGun’s tools are too advanced for the dumb A$$es out there. :slight_smile:

Hey amytrade,

Still trading the software with success? I have been trading for a few years now and I have been taking the free test of the software and I looks really powerfull to me. Espacilly the heatmap seems to do a good job choosing which pairs to trade and which not.