The Money We Lose, where She Gone?

[B][/B][B]Hi There Guy’s:)
Does AnyBody Know’s that the money we lose, Where She goes???
I Know that bucket Shop Broker’s main source of income is spread’s which they charge from it’s customer’s & ECN Broker’s charge commission from it’s customer’s which is their source of income but what about the money which we lose??? I think it goes back to the bank’s which provide’s the direct rate to our broker’s platform…??? Correct Me If Im Wrong…:stuck_out_tongue:
PipHacker!!!:rolleyes: [/B]

If the bucket shop didn’t hedge their order imbalance, then they keep it. If they did hedge their order imbalance, then some other trader hacked your pips.

Forex is a zero sum game. There is always someone on the other side of any position you take. That means winners take money from losers. It’s like poker.

I don’t care where it goes or who gets it when I lose. All that matters is doing your best to keep your money in your own pockets.

newbies?!?!?!?!?!

really, if you don’t have a clue, you really shouldn’t be here!

these dumb question are starting to hurt my brain.

Not to dumb I don’t think since I am sure Piphacker understands the overall big picture of where it goes. He is just wanting a micro examination of what really happens.

Not to mention he is a proven excellent trader(IMO) that is always helpful and nice in his contributions.

Oh THAT attitude is good KARMA :rolleyes: …So take a pill then …besides, this IS a forum for “newbies”…you know “Babypips”…“Beginners Guide”…and this is exactly where we should be :slight_smile: .

Don’t forget YOU were a newbie at one time too :stuck_out_tongue: and most others here who are knowledgeable are here to help …so obviously it’s really YOU who shouldn’t be here

Jeez, I thought Canadians had a little more finess than to make comments like that :cool:

[B][/B]

[B]Since I came here believe me i never saw an idiot like you:D … I just wana say that this is a wounderfull gift for an idiot like you…

2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or if you dont like this then this is even batter place for the ideat newbie’s like you…

Hell.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is the best place for you coz your small creepy brain started to hurt with simple question’s & Post’s… :stuck_out_tongue: Remember PipHacker Bet’s with you that an Idiot like you will never successfull in this business coz you didnt seem’s to me a man with gut’s , infact you are a man with small brain:D So simply just get lost from this form coz this place is to spread knowledge & to gain knowledge, this is not a place in which small brain idiot’s strated to hurt their brain…I think it’s enough for an idiot like you…Anyway’s thank’s other’s for their Professional response…:slight_smile:
PipHacker!!![/B]

Why must every fourm come to this at some point?:rolleyes:

I was also intrested in this topic just so I know, I doubt it will help me trade but I like to learn the inside and out of most things when I can.

Is it not possible for one person to sell, then another to buy, and both profit?

Or more aptly is it not possible for one person to sell shortterm, and another to buy longterm? and them both profit?

seeing as nothing is actually exchanged, I dont see why its not possible for everybody to go up, short of knowing what to, and what not to do. Before there were us lil guys offsetting the big guys, was it common for a big bank to put millions ‘on the table’?

um…nope. ready rhodytraders post below.

I had read it before I posted, my posts are apparently not in the same order as yours, latest post is the last post.

Don’t use the terms sell and buy, since you’re not actually doing either. Link long and short. For every short there must be a long. As such there will always be someone losing when you are gaining, and vice versa.

Or more aptly is it not possible for one person to sell shortterm, and another to buy longterm? and them both profit?

Of course it is, but both trader’s profits will come from someone on the other side of their respective positions. For example, the short-term short may make money, but that will come from the long-term long. When the short covers, he essentially just inserts someone new in his place opposite the long-term long.

seeing as nothing is actually exchanged, I dont see why its not possible for everybody to go up, short of knowing what to, and what not to do. Before there were us lil guys offsetting the big guys, was it common for a big bank to put millions ‘on the table’?

The fact that nothing is exchange is exactly why it isn’t possible for everyone to profit. It’s only in actual asset markets like stocks where things are really transferred between buyers and sellers where you don’t necessarily have opposing positions.

As for the banks, absolutely.

[B]Thank’s Guy’s:) Some great information in detail i gained today… :smiley:
PipHacker!!!:wink: [/B]