Automated Systems

Hi there, I am based in the UK and having had a profit of $3500 at one time, my inexperience now shows me a $2500 loss.

Has anyone out there tried any of the automated systems? I have Forex Killer which is not automated, and still leaves too much to the individual.

How about Forex Tracer and Forex Raptor (designed in UK)?

Can anyone help because I do not believe reviews from people that you cannot trace on their supposed websites.

Thanks in advance

I believe in automated trading. However, it’s my own system that I had completely automated at my own expense with the assistance of a paid programmer.

I recommend you obtain knowledge on forex, create your own profitable system. Then use profits from manual trading to pay a programmer to create an EA for you.

I can’t stand the idea of buying an EA off a website, where I have no concept of why I am entering or exiting trades.

Sorry to be a pisser again but another
person posting pure crap to get their
affiliate links clicked on and to get it
crawled by the Google bots.

Your blog is nothing more than a
bulletin board to peddle a questionable
EA. I hate EAs and so do most
people on here. And they hate affiliate
product pushers the most. I suggest
that if the EA you also decided to sell
for affiliate commissions is so wonderful,
try to make a living from that instead OK?
Rather than from peddling it!

forex killer is a scam at least the marketing is. the german banker is really an actor paid for for marketing what is is his name kesinger or something. anyway i hear the sginals are ok but to me it is way better to learn to trade and if your system is 100% rule based than maybe try to automate it but that goes with MUCH research and dillegence. No free ride and if you buy an ea which im not against consider this. whats worse spending $300 on a crap ea or losing you whole account coz a crap ea screwed you. Proceed with caution whatever you do!!!

I still believe in EA. Of course you should not automate your forex trading with EA 100%. As I have mentioned in my blog, there are some situations where EA is unreliable. EA is highly inaccurate when there are very important news such as Federal interest rates and US consumer confidence. This is where you should stop your EA and try your fundamental analysis skill. EA only works when there are no news or little news. Also avoid opening times of US market. These timings makes the market not to follow technical analysis, which what EA is based on.

I just wanted to reiterate that you cannot entirely rely on EA. You should only rely on it when there are no big news. You can find more detail on my blog. Hope this helps.