Anybody here who has earned much from forex? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hello pamskee,

Welcome to babypips forum. I started learning forex with babypips in 2008 and since then have been trading currency markets.

I have made consistent profits and will be soon a full time forex trader.

All you need is good practice and lots of patience and you will reap good benefits.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    dxnation

I know a lot of people making more money in forex related businessese - blogging, writing EAs, giving seminars than from actually trading forex

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodiwe View Post
    i have earn consistent income from forex trading over the years now, and i have follow up the tricks by this site even without being a member. i look forward to becoming an expert.
    I am happy to hear this. Have you calculated your loss and your gains to see which is greater?

I have been after a few years of consistent effort. Trading is a simple but its not easy. Lots to learn and some discipline on steroids.

- Matt

I'm just curious, how much is your consistent income from forex trading? Mind sharing it with us here?

Hello Friends,

Few months ago, I posted on this thread about going fulltime into currency trading. Well, here I am trading full time and also living Off of it.

All you need is hard-work and determination. Trust me, you will love this game.

Yes I have been trading Forex for 10 years on a fulltime basis and loving it. It provides the lifestyle that allows a lot of travel and freedom. I do 4 hour / Daily swing trading so it is not that stressful

Im a turtle trader and also make money on a monthly basis trading forex, just follow the trend, compound your winners and cut your losses short.

Quote Originally Posted by MayZerG View Post
    Im a turtle trader and also make money on a monthly basis trading forex, just follow the trend, compound your winners and cut your losses short.
    Yes there is an automated technique called the Double in a Day Forex technique that does exactly that - every low risk to start with (cut your losses short) and then pyramids winning trades (Compounds winners) on a risk free basis. Very powerful to traders that know what they are doing.

My trading experience is 3 years . I am making good profit from forex that is a main cause to be remain connected with this business. Forex is not easy i n start to manage , With some efforts you will get some profits and after it good earning daily or monthly . Be hopeful and do work hard for this,

Forum Sponsors