Anybody here who has earned much from forex?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Anybody here who has earned much from forex?

I am newbie when it comes to trading and forex. Just want to know if anybody in this forum has earned much from forex trading?

Well, not really that much that can feed 4 families, he he LOL

I am just doing my demo account with no investment so I have earned nothing from forex yet. Maybe with the virtual profit that I have gained, I am virtually rich, lol

As of now, not yet but I will update in this thread when the time comes that I am able to earn something because I plan to start investing by next month.

I can say that I've earned healthy returns on my account. That doesn't mean I'm filthy rich but I've been able to produce consistent positive pips which is slowly adding up to a sizeable return. If you haven't made positive returns yet, just hang in there and continue to demo trade until you can bring in consistent positive pips.

Wink Making Money?

Well I'm new to forex trading and I have been trying to better educate myself better before I can make a trade and feel confident about doing so...

Money is hard to come these days and I'm not in the business of giving any away...especially if you have to work in the cold and out in the hot sun to earn dollar or two.

But, I 've been trading a demo account for about 2 months now and I see myself trading live in about another week.

This DEMO account that I've trading with...I'm making 3 out of 5 successful trades now and my account was up to 75,000.... now I'm back to 66,000.

Still trying to tweak on this ....Practice , practice , practice...

Quote Originally Posted by bmystic View Post
    Well I'm new to forex trading and I have been trying to better educate myself better before I can make a trade and feel confident about doing so...

Money is hard to come these days and I'm not in the business of giving any away...especially if you have to work in the cold and out in the hot sun to earn dollar or two.

But, I 've been trading a demo account for about 2 months now and I see myself trading live in about another week.

This DEMO account that I've trading with...I'm making 3 out of 5 successful trades now and my account was up to 75,000.... now I'm back to 66,000.

Still trying to tweak on this ....Practice , practice , practice...

A good way to practice with real money is to open up a MICRO account. I know FXSol offers this. Each pip is only worth a penny but if you open an account with $5k or so you'll be properly capitalized. Just don't crazy and trade 100 micro lots at a time. It's just a good way to get your feet wet with real money without having to risk too much.

I am not too keen on the simulated trading.

"you can be the best Marksman in the world.........................Until somebody starts shooting back at you."

Better to start with small size then build up as the consistency improves. What do others think???

hey ollie35, you mentioned that you've been able to consistently produce positive amount of pips. Do you have a set goal of number of pips on a daily basis, or do you keep your position open until you are stopped out?

i have earn consistent income from forex trading over the years now, and i have follow up the tricks by this site even without being a member. i look forward to becoming an expert.

Forum Sponsors