5% a month in forex? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdlast View Post
    yes man its possible, i believe a lots of trader do more than that and i know some of them, happy trading
    Why did you necro this thread? The OP asked in 2006.

5 %/month is possible in forex. Some trader can earn 5% daily it's depend on your forex strategy.

5% a month is nothing. Its very easily achievable in Forex trading. I have often doubled my accounts in 3 months so thats around 33% a month. Thought that involved significant risk. You can easily make 5% a month with taking very minimum Risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Exness Support View Post
    5% a month is nothing. Its very easily achievable in Forex trading. I have often doubled my accounts in 3 months so thats around 33% a month. Thought that involved significant risk. You can easily make 5% a month with taking very minimum Risk.
    Really. Would love to see some account statements.

So do you run a hedge fund? 5% per month with minimum risk, wow. Your Sharpe ratio must be through the roof! What is it, 3x the S&P 500 benchmark?

You must have investors fighting to the death in front of you to have you manage their capital.

Quote Originally Posted by jadd806 View Post
    Really. Would love to see some account statements. So do you run a hedge fund? 5% per month with minimum risk, wow. Your Sharpe ratio must be through the roof! What is it, 3x the S&P 500 benchmark? You must have investors fighting to the death in front of you to have you manage their capital.

It's very possible in fact I was talking to my trading coach and he told me he was up 25k 2weeks ago if a few hours anything is possible all it takes is hard work and dedication , @ just because your not making 5% yet Doesn't mean it's not possible and doesn't mean you need to start demanding account statements like anybody needs to prove anything to you

When ever people seem to be profitable or seem to be having some success there's always people demanding proof like it's impossible or something there's tons of profitable people making way more than 5% they just don't go bragging about it because they don't need to
    Hard work and dedication that's all it takes it could
    http://youtu.be/dpH_iiwg-C4

This gentlemen right here his first 2 years trading turned 1600 into 1.7 million just trading gold and silver

Like again anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Libertysilver View Post
    It's very possible in fact I was talking to my trading coach and he told me he was up 25k 2weeks ago if a few hours anything is possible all it takes is hard work and dedication , @ just because your not making 5% yet Doesn't mean it's not possible and doesn't mean you need to start demanding account statements like anybody needs to prove anything to you When ever people seem to be profitable or seem to be having some success there's always people demanding proof like it's impossible or something there's tons of profitable people making way more than 5% they just don't go bragging about it because they don't need to Hard work and dedication that's all it takes it could http://youtu.be/dpH_iiwg-C4 This gentlemen right here his first 2 years trading turned 1600 into 1.7 million just trading gold and silver Like again anything is possible

I'm pretty sure $1600 to $1.7mill is more than 33% a month

It's very possible in fact I was talking to my trading coach and he told me he was up 25k 2weeks ago if a few hours anything is possible all it takes is hard work and dedication , @ just because your not making 5% yet Doesn't mean it's not possible and doesn't mean you need to start demanding account statements like anybody needs to prove anything to you
    Woo hoo! He told you he made 25k in a few hours. Well that's it folks. Undeniable evidence right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdiddy999 View Post
    Woo hoo! He told you he made 25k in a few hours. Well that's it folks. Undeniable evidence right there.
    Weather you believe it or not idc like I have nothing to prove either you make money or you don't simple as that , don't be negative towards other people because your not successful ,
    Your Undeniable evidence is in that YouTube link right there , you gunna comment on that YouTube video & ask to see his account statements he turned $1600 into 1.7mill I'm sure he had days where he was up 30k+

Weather you believe it or not idc like I have nothing to prove either you make money or you don't simple as that , don't be negative towards other people because your not successful ,
    Your Undeniable evidence is in that YouTube link right there , you gunna comment on that YouTube video & ask to see his account statements he turned $1600 into 1.7mill I'm sure he had days where he was up 30k+
    Lol yes. YouTube video. More undeniable evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdiddy999 View Post
    Lol yes. YouTube video. More undeniable evidence.
    Success is not impossible , they only one holding you back is your self , that's best advice I can give you ,

& everyone has there own definition of success
    , Success to one person can be making 100k in 2days and success to another person can be making 1k in 1week like it all depends on you and how hard you work to achieve your success ,

Forum Sponsors