Famous forex day traders?

who are the most famous, profitable forex traders in the world?

Who is the Warren Buffet of Forex?

whilst researching i havent really seen any names that jump out to me ala buffet. I mean, people who are trading from home, who are the big dawgs that are not part of a major corporation/s?

There are not name of person, there are nicknames, maybe from an company, maybe from a real person, also, there are a million of companies doing that and you can find a name of them, so don�t get mad for not find any person, see the companies, they are more trustable than a person.

Google John W Henry, owner of the Boston Red Sox. Mega fortune!!

the MOST famous forex trader was George Soros who literally broke the bank of england thru outstanding speculation and sheer chutspa !

The Man Who Broke The Bank Of England - Forumpk.com

mp

What many people don’t know:

Jimmy Wales, the founder of Wikipedia, made his fortune by trading currencies and bond indices. After university, he was bored with academia, and traded for 6 years. He never stated any amount, only that ‘he then had earned enough to support him and his family for the rest of their lives’

Check out Investopedia.com and click on Forex articles, they have inspiring stories of forex millionaires…

I never knew Soros made his money on forex. Surely it wasn’t entirely on forex the guy is minted lol!

And thanks guys for the replies, i am always interested in the profiles of people and how they do what they do. Very interesting, thanks again people, happy hunting!

It�s good to know that, I was thinking the same as Tara25cruz, I though there was nobody doing that but companies, and now I know can be so many people doing that, I hope we can talk with one of them, could be great.

George Soros

The godfather of all forex traders…his moves and profits on the forex market are well known,especially on EURO/USD and GBP/USD

I think that there is no forex trader made gains like him, simply he is a legend

Kathy Lien is a successful trader who provides something of a signal service.

• she’s pretty easy on the eyes (if you’re into smart successful asian chicks :wink:

I never knew Soros made his money on forex. Surely it wasn’t entirely on forex the guy is minted lol!

Soros made $1 billion shorting the GBP

earning the sobriquet of [I]the man who broke the Bank of England[/I]

Bill Lipschutz is often quoted as one of the forex trading greats.

Is she a good trader? How much has she actually made in trading vs. selling trading books?

Old thread TalonD, but check the performance of the well known “experts” Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg, far from impressive

I realize this thread is basically extinct, but if anyone happens upon it like I did, know that Soros can hardly be classified as a Forex t[I]trader[/I]. He participated in arbitrage buy buying up undervalued currency that was pegged to a commodity until he “broke the bank…” Still badass, but he wasn’t even the one who recognized the situation, it was one of his employees.

Any major bank living from spreads and beating poor day traders.

Wowzers I out perform them and I’m a n00b! :30:

There was this one forex trader named Michael Huddleston… He was quite famous in various inner circles