EA of 100% ROI in 2 Days or more?

The Big Wave - 203 pip

Clsoe shave to hanging clift. A big wave occure yesterday and to sweat if my 3k account do not build up capital in the past 6 days. Dragging maximum float of - 5k. If I were to start the 3k Acc yesterday probably will burst. And it’s fate stil uncertain, waiting the wave drop 61 pip more for safe return.

Lucky cut for 500AC that enter at different point. The big wave did not drag till maximum, and able return profit safetly.

Very Lucky to 5k Acc too that reach the 7 sin Maximum trade and saftely return after 45 minit drag which enable it earn 2.5k.

And is just an easy cake for the DoubleTrap 25k to handle this big wave that have some gap. It only drag 7 net out of his max 9 net. And it took 7 Days to get 100% ROI, which can be 6 Days if i did not let it sleep over nite over Friday that lost 8k over weekend.

Report Out.

only 1 thing to say.
If you are making 100% in a week or few days, you are probably using too much leverage and better hope the market doesn’t go against you :frowning:

Yes, there is few condition for my EA - CharlesMadnss to harvest 100% profit in 2Days.
So far testing 4-6 Days , all survive. 500Ac turn 2.3k; 3kAc turn 16k; 5k turn 20k; 25k turn 52k.

Condition :

1. No too big trend that shoot rocket up/down continuesly, whipsaw is good.
  2. Avoid Friday on robot as the condition 1 might happened.
  3. Always on the robot from Mon - so got chance to build up capital.
  4. Harvest the all the ROI weekly so that you always got capital when margin call.

Characteristic of my EA.
a. Trade base on statistic not trend - mean it will trade non stop
b. Did not use any indicator.
c. Fix lot size according to your risk management
d. Able get 100% ROI in 2 Days or more depend on market viotality.

This EA is not purchaseable in any web site.

So far anyone come across an EA able u get 100% ROI in 2 Days ?

If anyone got big money and want to try out this low risk high gain EA. Can contact me to arrange some profit sharing proposal.

Leverage that my Acc using :
a. 500 AC - mini 400:1
b. 3000 AC - mini 400:1
c. 5000 AC - standard 200:1 minimum 0.1 Lot
d. 25k AC - standard 200:1 minimum 0.1 Lot

Risk setting : Divide your capital to 3.
The maximum draw down when 120 pip agains you should = 1/3 of your capital
So that 1/3 is what u floating, 1/3 for margin deposit, 1/3 for you to get margin call.

There is better out there.

Negative Point: A lot of what your saying sounds like waffle.

Positive Advise: Condense your argument and perhaps show some live transactions, give some free position for a month or so.

Whats is your system based on ?

Good Luck

GoldTip

Is there any Good EA able get 100% ROI in 2 Days and not more than 4 Days ?

Well in a long term basis my EA probably will get margin call as no stop loss - to over come that you have to use the standard leverage 100:1 so that can get fast margin call as a stop loss setting.

In short term, u just harvest and use back the initial deposit to run. Still very profitable.

Well …I already take some snap shot of my demo account and have date writting about how much earn every day.

So far still testing out and still not 1 month yet.

My system base on statistic what go up must come down. By using hedging technique which mean i buy and sell at the same times. When the basket get profit it cut all and start open trade again.

Yesterday Friday is a high viotality market. 6 Mac 09

Report of the turn out :

500AC to 2.3k : Close all trade on Fir Morning for safety

3kAC to 16k : Take the risk as it got 5x Stronger. Result 83% ROI in 21 hours
Lucky last 30 minit b4 market close able close all trade, Bal: 18,928

5kAC to 20k : After 9.5 hours margin call and turn 8k.
After 19 hours close all trade bal : 10k ( total lost 10k)
Standard 200:1 and with 0.1 Lot. Leverage to low for survive.

25kAc to 54k : After 9 hours margin call and become 30k
After 17:23 hours manual close all trade, Bal: 34,921
Standard 200:1, 0.1 Lot. ( Total lost 20k)

Maximum draw down for 3k AC : Float -7k, Margin level left 600 over.
Compare Thus Max Float -5k

Hi, i dont get what are trying to do, are you going to share it with us, to sell it or what??? :confused:

I try to share out my result first, because it just testing around 7 Days only.
I will offer services to manage your account with certain ratio of profit.
If for sell, i might consider if the price is extremly attractive like 500k USD.

If anyone interested can leave your message of how many initial capital u able invest.
To be convinient, i prefer Interbank FX as it have leverage 400:1 of mini account.

hey whats up…if i were you…id just give the ea away for free…100% roi…why would u need 500usd from anyone.

u replyed to my thread which is kind of the same as this…ive tweaked mine and dont hav an ea for it yet.

mine is buy every 50 pips above the price with a limit of 50pips
and sell below the price every 50pips with 50pips limit…only thing is i have a 300 stop.
a friend’s friend made a draft of the ea and back tested it without any stops…for the whole year of 2008…there were only 25 losers that killed the account when gbp/usd plummeted without looing back…lost 63,000 pips…cleared the whole account…if there would have be stops on the 25 losers…i would have only lost 7500 pips which leaves alittle more than 50,000 pips which averages to 1000pips a week.

300pips is not bad especially when ur only technically losing 50pips…because of the gap between the buy and sell order.

with 1000 pips…u can turn a few hundred dollars into a million or 2…by compunding it. trading it heavily enough so that every pip equals .5% to 1%.

if ur wondering why im not rich yet…its because im in iraq(im a u.s. soldier) with bad internet connection, but rest assured when i arrive home in 27 days an a wake up…that 2009 will be thee year.

anyway…i have more details on my version in the daytrading forum

Ahh… I get what you mean already. As my brother is using your mention technique, the greed trading. Which u place a pending order like a mine trap which will explore when hit target and regenerate the pending order trap later.

This technique is extreme powerful when u have enough capital to manage, but require manually re-setting the position of the trend manually as we set the time bomb follow the trend a head. His demo acc start from 5kk now become 17kk floating 2kk in a month plus. And also other small democ acc like 500k to 1kk in a week, 3k to 18k… but some burst when the trend is not in favour. ( Placing 50 lot each trade in standard AC)

Well for the real case that we put real money in all burst, because not yet fully testing for even a month on demo yet. Too eager to try it on real money.

Result : 500 Ac turn 2k in 8 Days, burst on Friday of 330 pip rocket up
1k Ac turn 1.6k in 6 Days, burst on Friday of 330 pip rocket up
2k Ac using combine technique of EA and Time bomb, 1 day burst as play on that Fri.

So the theory of your mention actually already created by someone, U can see the review at here Forex Systems and Forex Signals Reviews | forex scam review

Hello,

I’m very confused by your posts.

You have an EA that you’ve built, right?

It is turning a lot of profit for you, right?

This is all on a demo account so far, right?

It uses hedging techniques and is based on statistics, right?

I would recommend testing your EA a few months.

If it can survive and double your money every week, you could work out a system where you do the following:

Start with 1,000 dollars. Start your EA. Let it run for a week. If it doubles your money, withdraw 1,000 and start over. That way if you blow it the next time, you didn’t lose anything.

Or, you could let it run for a few weeks to a month. Then withdraw 2000+ and keep reinvesting the rest. Or start multiple accounts with 1,000 dollars apiece and keep trying again with difference currencies. If some succeed and others fail you’ll still be a winner because you are not playing with any of your original capital.

Just my thoughts.

Also, you should release a trial version of your EA so that people can test it out. Nobody will buy an EA that they have not been able to try and are not convinced works. Also, if your EA really can give you this kind of return, then you wouldn’t need to sell it, because you will be stinking filthy rich!

Take it easy and keep up the good work,

-ForexPhantom-

Yes, the technique of Harvest your net profit every month. Already in my mind of risk management though and also mention on the early post of my EA characteristic.

There is always certain risk in all kind of tactic investment. Best solution is transfer the risk to the investor while I be the fund manager that will charge commision no matter you win or lose, Just like the forex broker charge you 2 pip per transaction.

Next Week 9 Mac 09 demo setting :

CharlesMadness Setting

1. 2.3k Acc Expected to turn 7k at Fri Morning
  2. 18.9k Acc Expected to turn 25k till market close.
  3. 10k Acc Expected to turn 20k at Fri Morning ( standard )
  4. 5k Acc Expected to turn 5400 till market close
  5. 50k Acc Expected to turn 54000 till market close
  6. 496 Acc Expected to turn 1500 at Fri Morning

There are also other demo acc i try to manipulate so it can run few month without closing trade on Fri.

1. Charms 5k Acc Expected average earn 200 per day
  2. Pentagon 3.4k Expected average earn 50 per day
  3. DoubleTrap 3.5k Expected average earn 75 per day
  4. DoubleTrap 35k Expected average earn 6k per day ( standard ) but can not trade Fri
  • condition for this turn out
  1. No big wave such as rocket up 200 pip and no reverse back.
  2. Good whipsaw condition up and down around 120 pip.
  3. Active market price up and down around 40 pip.
  • Possibility result of margin call
  1. Breaking good/bad news result rocket up/down
  2. Strong slow trend that up/down continuously without reversal

Great so you have made a really great EA that gets 100%, and you don’t trust it enough to risk your own money despite it being your EA, and you expect others to risk their money? great just great.

And now he is banned! :rolleyes:

Oh dear…

-ForexPhantom-