Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Does anyone know?!?

I don’t believe it’s being done anymore…only the # of posts count towards your status. :cool:

Oh, I see…soooo, how many do you have to have to elevate your status? Thanks!

Does anyone know?!?

Well…apparently not…thanks for the info thus far though guys. I appreciate it.

You mean that you only do typing and postings? So how do really one learn to be good in forex?

Took awhile to find my old post of the levels…late but none-the-less, here they are:

1000+ Posts: FX-Men Honorary Member
500-999 Posts: Superior Master Contributor & Member
300-499 Posts: Master Contributor & Member
100-299 Posts: Senior Member
50-99 Posts: Junior Member
1-49 Posts: Newbie

:slight_smile:

Ludy, you become good by practice and lots of study. The quantity of posts you make in any forum has nothing to do with how good of a trader you become.

i wonder is there anyway to check how many point one has accumulated ?

To become a honorary member in forex you have to work very hard, you need to share you analysis so that other can learn from this.

Yes. That means you really enjoy sharing your knowledge. Usually they are people who could have potential to be great professors :slight_smile:

I wonder how long does it take to learn so that you can share your knowledge here(like providing technical analysis for example).

I don’t believe it’s being done anymore…only the # of posts count towards your status.
thanks for the info thus far though guys. I appreciate it.

i wonder is there anyway to check

hi , fx men is reliable?

I have received advice on this forum and at first sight there is a lot of information, I hope I can post some recommendations

i have been complete 20 trade.

cannot speak for all the members of the distaff side of the trading world, but a female trader usually possesses the strength of character and self direction of a lioness protecting her cubs as she goes thru the day like the public image of Sarah Palin with her combination of abilities, strengths and appearance

Really great experience here. Thanks all of my friends.

The X-Men are a team of mutant superheroes, published in comic books by Marvel Comics.