Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

i wonder is there anyway to check how many point one has accumulated ?

To become a honorary member in forex you have to work very hard, you need to share you analysis so that other can learn from this.

Yes. That means you really enjoy sharing your knowledge. Usually they are people who could have potential to be great professors :slight_smile:

I wonder how long does it take to learn so that you can share your knowledge here(like providing technical analysis for example).

I don’t believe it’s being done anymore…only the # of posts count towards your status.
thanks for the info thus far though guys. I appreciate it.

i wonder is there anyway to check

hi , fx men is reliable?

I have received advice on this forum and at first sight there is a lot of information, I hope I can post some recommendations

i have been complete 20 trade.

cannot speak for all the members of the distaff side of the trading world, but a female trader usually possesses the strength of character and self direction of a lioness protecting her cubs as she goes thru the day like the public image of Sarah Palin with her combination of abilities, strengths and appearance

Really great experience here. Thanks all of my friends.

The X-Men are a team of mutant superheroes, published in comic books by Marvel Comics.

But where are the different stages of this ranking? I do not see how it is possible to reach the following levels. How many posts do I need and can I look somewhere if I have any of the mentioned 600 points?

I have joined the ranks!!

:)))

Dude I’m already the shiznit! :wink:

i understood all things but i have some confusion as i am giving nice relative content from my experience but can i know what is the benifit of Honorary FX-MEN Member and how will i understand i am Honorary FX-MEN Member. please let me know.

Under your username you will see your ‘rank’ automatically change from ‘newbie’ to other things, like
’Superior Master and Contributor’, before finally reaching ‘FX-Men Honorary Member’…

There are no ‘perks’ given to someone reaching this rank… It is just a title, reflecting a significant number
of posts/contributions made on the forums…

Other people can be awarded this on the basis of their profession, e.g. Jason Rogers is an FX-Men
honorary member without the ‘official’ number of posts required: he is a recognised broker support for
FXCM, so he has been awarded that status…

I just recently started serious trading, i will be on here a lot looking for some help and providing all the help that i can!
Looking forward to becoming a FX-Men honorary member!

so far this is where i get all my good info

Yup that’s the thing to do, give back is really important!